
I AM DOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! That's how happy I am! I can't believe I've finished everything! Heeee~ LOL. I can't stop shouting, can I? I am so excited!:D So, I'm going to start my summer break by partying in Paris tomorrow night. I'm sending the girls to the airport because they're going back to The States on Sunday, except for Jessica, she's leaving for Greece. Man, I can't believe that I'm not going to see them anymore after this, unless if they come back to France or if I'm lucky and rich enough to go to The States. Last night, we had a nice dinner together. We went to a fondue restaurant called Maître Corbeau. The dinner was delicious! I said goodbye to Julie today. She's going back to Norway tomorrow. It's pretty sad. But I couldn't cry because I am so happy that exams are finally over!
Anyways, the paper we had today wasn't that easy though. We didn't have much time to answer everything. It was pretty tight. And I NEEDED to PEE really BADLY so I just scribbled my answers. I'll be surprised if the jury can actually read them. Whatever, it's over already. Well, I guess that's all for today. I'll write again soon. I need to go back and clean my room and pack my stuffs. So, A bientôt!
Listening to : Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire