dimanche, mai 25, 2008

i will be around

Wait for the guy who would do a n y t h i n g to be your e v e r y t h i n g

I woke up at 9-ish today, at the sound of Mama's voice. That was the second time she tried to wake me up. The first time was at 07h30. I was really tired I couldn't get up early. I did not get enough sleep the day before. I only slept for two hours because by the time I got back from the party, it was already 04h30 and I went to sleep around 5-ish and woke up around 07h, I needed to get on the train home at 09h. So voilà, here I am, at home, feeling all good and blessed.

When I woke up this morning, there was already a message from Wan on YM. So I replied his message, just in case he's still online and he was! I talked to him about stuffs I don't usually talk with others and that made me feel better. I feel like a burden lifted from my shoulders! I'm glad that I came home this weekend because I finally got to talk to someone about what's bothering me. Things I'm sure nobody would understand, even my parents. At least I know that there's somebody who I can always turn to whenever I am in need of a piece of advice or what he always calls, a 2sen. :D Thank you. ;)

And guess what? Mama bought me two fake tortoises just so I'd stop asking her to buy me a real one. LOL. She hung them on my door but I didn't see them, and then she took one and hung them on my lappy. I have to admit that they're pretty cute. I can practically hang them anywhere. Heee~ And I had asked everyone in the house if they know anything about the missing photos and they said no. Well, that's just weird. Whatever. Not going to think about them anymore. Probably it was me who took them down while I was sleeping or something.

And I just talked to Abah on the phone. He asked me to call him back this morning but when I did, he was unreachable. I tried a few times, but still couldn't be reached. But he just rang, and I got to talk to him. Feel quite happy. I feel like an 11 year-old kid again, who talked to her dad about everything that happened in her life when he wasn't around. It feels great.

The finals are over. But I still have DALF to go through next week. I have an oral exam tomorrow and written on Friday. Wish me the bestest of luck because this will be the last one! Till then, toodles!~

Juliette xx

p/s : One more week to go until he comes back. I miss the boyf. *sigh*

"I wanna be the girl
that's good for him, you know?
The one he c h a n g e s for
& the one where even
if I'm not physically with him,
I'm a l w a y s on his mind
& he thinks I'm the b e s t thing
that's ever happened to him"

Listening to : He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

its a privilege to know u all this while but surely i dont deserve any compliment. im just being me and u being u. the challenge of being the best version of ourself is always hard, doubly hard when we're all alone.