Listening to : Daddy - Beyoncé Knowles
jeudi, août 21, 2008
Accidente aéreo en Barajas
When Abah called a few moments ago, I thought it was bad news because Mama was like, "What?!!" My heart stopped beating for a few seconds. But, fortunately, it wasn't really bad news. He called saying that he's stranded in Madrid airport because of an airplane accident. According to CNN, at least 45 killed in the crash. Luckily, it wasn't his flight. Thank God! I hope he'd arrive safely in Cartagena when things have calmed down. I wouldn't want anything to happen to Abah. He means the world to me. Dear God, please don't take my Abah away. I don't want to lose the most important man in my life. :-(
Juliette xx
Listening to : Daddy - Beyoncé Knowles
Listening to : Daddy - Beyoncé Knowles
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
3 commentaires:
:) lucky, nothing happened.
i hate bad-shocking news. i hate it when the phone ringing in the middle of the night. er.. i hate it when i'm hungry in the middle of the night too. :D
yeah, lucky indeed.
haha shahril. you're one funny dude. i hate it when my tummy grumbles in the middle of the night too. like a few nights ago, i was craving for pisang at 3am!
solusi terbaik walaupun susah ialah selalu berbaik sangka. kalau boleh la. gua pun tak boleh. hik hik.
alhamdulillah yang penting abah selamat.
Enregistrer un commentaire