vendredi, août 08, 2008

Your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained

+click image to enlarge+

Ouuuuuhhhhh B U S T E D! Hee, I caught you red-handed! I'm not going to reveal the name on the profile. But yeah, she's using my picture, or should I say, our (the boyf et moi) picture? I thought I was dreaming since I hardly slept last night, so I asked my cousin to check if the profile really exists. And guess whaaaat? I wasn't dreaming. So, I texted the boyf, to share the fun, but unfortunately, she's taken the picture down. Haiyoh! Why so fast, meh? Cannot wait a bit longer, ah? Finish fooling around already, eh? The funniest part is, I know this girl, although not personally lah kan, but we've talked. And I found it really funny. It's like a déjà-vu. I've been through things like this waaaaay back when I still had Myspace. And it's happening again. When lah things like this are going to stop? For once kan, pleaaaaase, pretty pleaaaaase leave me alone. I'd really appreciate that. Okay, I'm done here. I want to continue my beauty sleep. Oh, but before that, one more thing, hands off my boyf, please? I'm so tired of hearing and fighting with the boyf about things which are related to you. Laisse-moi tranquille. Don't be a backstabber and a wrecker at the same time. ;-)

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

5 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

alahhh apa censored2 ni, tak syok ahh.. tak drama melayu ah like this

superunknown a dit…

hey you stalker, leave yana bloody alone.

im single. please disturb me.

lovelylin a dit…

u're a hotstuff dik! take it as a compliment!! hahhahaha

Adwina a dit…

haha..dont worry lynn, this kinda thing happens. ada je bitch yg tak de keje nak kacau hidup org kan..and u know wht, u shud love it when dis happens, coz u actually know tht there's someone out there wishing to be you..hehe..so just laugh it off ok.

Anonyme a dit…

lor, sampai curi gambar gitu,^^
tepape budak je budak tuh
tapi bagusla
ada new fan league...