mardi, septembre 09, 2008

tagged by dilla

(i)
Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 05h42.
Name : Liyana.
Sisters : Two sisters.
Brothers : Two brothers.
Shoe size : Six-seven.
Height : 5'3".
Where do you live : Cherbourg, France.

Have you ever
Been on a plane :
- Of course.
Swam in the ocean :
- Yeah. But haven't done it for quite some time.
Fallen asleep at school :
- Always, back in high school. Oh the memories.
Broken someone's heart :
- Yes, but I didn't do it on purpose.
Fell off your chair :
- All the time, especially bila ketawa tak ingat dunia.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :
- Yeah, used to do that a lot.
Saved e-mails :
- Nope, not really.
What is your room like :
- Um, clean I guess.
What's right beside you :
- My baby blankie. It's ugly and revolting. But I love it and it smells nice.
What is the last thing you ate :
- Um, daily pills.

Ever had
Chicken pox :
- When I was little.
Sore throat :
- Of course.
Stitches :
- Nope. I'm a goody goody.
Broken nose :
- No. I wonder what could I possibly do to have my nose broken.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight :
- No, bebeh. That's infatuation and it doesn't last long.
Like picnics :
- Sure.

Who was were the last person
You danced with :
- Ieqa I guess.
Last made you smile :
- A friend.
You last yelled at :
- No one.

Today did you
Talk to someone you like :
- Gee, it's freaking 5 in the morning!
Kissed anyone :
- No.
Get sick :
- I feel sick now. Too much milk. Ugh.
Talk to an ex :
- No.
Miss someone :
- Yes.

Who do you really hate
- Nobody. Hate is a very strong word, I just strongly dislike some people.

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now :
- Sort of. It's an everyday kind of thing, you know.
Do you like your hand-writing :
- At times, when it looks nice and presentable.
Are your toe nails painted :
- No. I'm too lazy to even paint my nails now.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
- My parents. LOL. I used to sleep in their bed when I missed them when they're away.
What color shirt are you wearing now :
- Not wearing any.
Are you a friendly person :
- I can be to the people I like.
Do you have any pets :
- No.
Do you sleep with the TV on :
- Not really.
What are you doing right now :
- Finish this questionnaire, wait a bit for Subuh then go back to sleep.
Can you handle the truth :
- I guess. I prefer hearing the truth than running away from it.
Are you closer to your mother or father :
- Father, obviously.
Do you eat healthy :
- Never. If I did, I wouldn't be this fat.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex :
- Probably, somewhere in my room. I just don't remember where I put them.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
- Um, I usually just shut myself out. I don't really tell anyone my problem unless I cannot take it anymore and maybe, just maybe I'll tell my sisters or my trusted friends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
- Loud around the people I know and quiet when being surrounded by people I don't know.
Are you confident :
- Um, I have this self-esteem issues, so no, I'm not confident.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- I went to Convent Sitiawan.
- Sat for UPSR.
- I played hockey.
- I was always with my close friends, Adwina, Amy, Emma and Lau a.k.a. Illy (Girl Power Gang). LOL.
- I went camping and remember doing my Bahasa Melayu homework in a tent.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Go for Haj.
- Donate to an orphanage or some society.
- Travel.
- Shopping!!!
- Make more money. :D

5 of my bad habits
- I like playing with my hair, A LOT.
- Jessica said I have OCD.
- I sleep with the lights on (IDK if you considered that as a bad habit).
-
-

5 places I am living in (not really the places I'm living in, most likely places I've lived in)
- Sitiawan.
- London.
- Kuala Lumpur.
- Cherbourg.
- Caen.

5 people I tag
- Adwina
- Amar
- Aqma
- Eleen
- Dla

(ii)
1. The person who last tag you is:
- Dilla.

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
- Blog friend.

3. Your five impression of him/her:
- Cute.
- Tall! 5'7"?!
- Very nice.
- Friendly.
- One cool girl!

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
- Just simply by being my friend.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
- "Gee..mcm same kes dgn I.Be tough tau yana!I'll support u all the way..=)"

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
- Be lucky. LOL. But I'm straight, mind you.

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
- No idea.

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
- Ask myself why. I hope she's not going to be my enemy though. Too nice to be one.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
- I don't know. There's no reason for her to be my enemy.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
- Go to her Bijou Bazaar booth. Only if I was in Malaysia.

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
- Cute and very friendly. Suka!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
- Oh, I'm hated by few but liked by many! *perasan gila*

13. The characters you love of yourself are:
- I'm bloody sarcastic and I don't hate myself for it.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
- Lazy bum, easily distracted, jealous, insecurity.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
- ME lah! I love being me.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
- I love yousssss!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
- 1) Adwina
- 2) Amar
- 3) Aqma
- 4) Eleen
- 5) Dla
- 6) Angah
- 7) Syazuan
- 8) Afidze
- 9) Ieqa
-10)

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
- No one that I know of.

19. Is no.9 a male or female:
- Female.

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- Err, I don't know because 10 hasn't been filled in with any name. Can someone be happy with erm, a non-existent?

*21 is missing!*

22. What is no.2 studying about?
- He's no longer a student.

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
- Uh, a few weeks back.

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
- I don't know.

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
- Yes. Two brothers, kan Ad?

26. Will you woo no.3?
- Why not? Aqma is pretty and very ladylike.

27. How about no.7?
- Oh, he's gay. Nahh. :D

28. Is no.4 single?
- Nope. She's married and a baby is on the way!

29. What is the surname of no.5?
- Uh, I don't know.

30. What’s the hobby of no.4?
- Bersilat di dapur, also shopping.

31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
- I don't believe they know each other.

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
- He's no longer a student! Duh.

33. Talk something casually about no.1:
- The real definition of Girl Power. Beautiful and successful.

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
- Err, no.

35. Where does no.9 live at?
- Here, with me.

36. What colour does no.4 like?
- Brown.

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
- No.

40. Does no.1 have any pets?
- Nope.

41. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
- Yeah, sexy gila, kan Wan?

42. What is no. 10 doing now?
- Um, continue being a non-existent?

Juliette xx

p/s : I am officially a stalker! Yeay me!

Listening to : I Believe - Tata Young

10 commentaires:

Amar Hafizi a dit…

banyakkkkkkkkkk kut soalan dia, hahahahah yana ni saja je la... huhuhuhu

Adwina a dit…

a'ah byk gile soalan!! u know i usually spend HOURS on this tagged thingy! haha..ok2 nnti ad buat.

Adwina a dit…

eh tak tuka blog. tht blogspot blog tu saje2 testing2 coz tade blog kat blogspot. tp my main blog is till at livejournal tu.

Anonyme a dit…

one of your bad habit
suka poke orang

take this!

*pokeeeeeeeeeeeee laju-laju*

bwahaha *gelak evil*

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

shahril gelak evil..lol.

i guess ade some stuff yg u mention tu same dgn i..cth:hockey,sleep with the light on,convent school.

n the funny part..

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
- Be lucky. LOL. But I'm straight, mind you.

serious i xlh bygkn!pelik je the question kn..ehehe..n hope kte xjd enemy..*hug*

GurL-FriDay a dit…

amar : jgn byk ckp. buat pls.

adwina : sama la. i spent hours on this one too. oh igt ad tuka blog. terkejut gax.

shahril : eleyh. poking is infectious you know. you pon suka poke orang dah. *continue poking you nonstop*

dilla : i really hope tak. hehe. *hugs*

Nadira R a dit…

panjaaaaannnggg nyeeeeee....=P=P

superunknown a dit…

i thank you for being the 725th person to genuinely thought of me as sexy. grandmaster sexy to be exact. yeah. im so cool.

*bidangkan dada menahan nafas*

GurL-FriDay a dit…

aqma : i know! panjang gila kan kan? :D

wan : yeah you're uber sexy i must say. :)

Anonyme a dit…

oi manusia
sorry ahh aku x boleh nak bwat ah bende ni.
aku tatau nak bg kat siape lps tuh
huhu
aku loner ~
mwahahahahahhaa
sekali lg
sorry eh



[iK]