Here's why I never replied any of your messages :
++ I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore, NOTHING.
++ I deleted you from my life, completely, so I don't want to have anything that reminds me of you. No pictures, no t-shirts, no messages, no e-mails, no calls, no texts, no blogs, no nothing.
++ If I'm not mistaken, it was you who said not to look for you anymore. Duh. So, be grateful that your wish is granted, BY ME surprisingly!
++ My life for the past nine months has been great without you, which proves I'm so over you and I seriously don't need anymore drama in my life.
++ I'm no longer the spoilt brat I used to be, the one who craved for attention 24/7, the one you had to call everyday no matter where you are, the one you claimed to have spent a lot of money on, the one who irritated you.
++ I guess you should be happy that I'm no longer in your life hence coming to Cherbourg is off the list and studying becomes possible.
++ I've been where I was with you and I swear to God, I never want to go there ever again. I've learnt my lesson, and I regret every single moment spent crying over you, also the six long years knowing you.
So, please understand and stop bugging me, because I'll never reply your messages. I don't need a man who makes my life miserable and I am not looking for trouble that will haunt me later in the future. I'm better off on my own. Your cooperation is very much appreciated. Thank you.
Listening to : No More - Ruff Endz
5 commentaires:
though girl. good good :)
wow. impressive post. salute!
Gee..mcm same kes dgn I.Be tough tau yana!I'll support u all the way..=)
thank you people. sayang korang! :D
wah... miss independent! :D bagus2..
Enregistrer un commentaire