lundi, septembre 08, 2008

membuang masa dengan survey

"ALWAYS make time for the people
that are most important to you in your life
because you never know when they will start to feel
unloved, unwanted and unneeded,
and leave you for good"

The EX's survey. Let's see if you can get through it. If not, you're too scared about your past.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
. Um, I don't think so. We're not an item anymore. Or at least to him we're not.

How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have you told you loved them and meant it?
. When I tell someone I love them, I mean it. Always.

Longest relationship?
. I'd say six years, but it was on and off. So, yeah. The second longest was three years.

Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
. No. I don't believe that I can hate someone with whom I'd shared some good moments together. Plus, I'm not much of a hater.

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
. Yeah, I still like someone so much it hurts.

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad?
. I'd be lying if I say no. Of course, I've made a boyfriend mad and vice versa.

Are you happier single or to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
. It depends. I like being single but when I see everyone around me has a significant other, I'd get jealous and want one too, but usually, it doesn't last long. I guess I'm happy both ways. I'll be happy having someone who loves me more than anything and appreciates me for who I am, but I will also be happy single rather than staying in an unhealthy relationship.

Ever dated some one with a STD?
. Eww, no. I'm sane enough to know better.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
. Yes. I didn't mean to.

Think any of your ex's feels the same about you?
. I don't know. I don't really talk to any of my exes anymore.

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
. Um, at times, yeah, not all the time though. But I try my best to be a good girlfriend. :-)

Have you dated people who were not good to you?
. Yes. Oh, they were good to me at the beginning, unbelievably good. Yet, people change, right? I guess the feelings weren't mutual for the relationships to last longer than expected.

Have you dated someone older than you?
. Of course. I prefer older men than younger ones because they make me feel safe and secure. Well, most of the time, anyway.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
. Yes, I think everybody deserves a second chance but people always take it for granted, not knowing what they had until it's gone. It's just sad.

Do you want to get married?
. Sure. As a matter of fact, I'd like to get married in the near future, but the right timing has yet to come, also the right person. So, until they come along, I'll just enjoy life sans commitment.

Does heart break really feel as bad as it’s said to be?
. I have to say it's much worse than that. I mean, if you really like someone and he/she breaks your heart, you'd feel as if you've lost everything. You'll move on sooner or later, usually later, but in the mean time, there's nothing you can do to mend your broken heart.

Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?
. As a friend maybe. I'm skeptical when it comes to things like this.

Would you date your best female/male friend?
. I already did. Didn't turn out well, I suppose, if not, I'd still be dating him.

Have any of your ex's called you by a nickname after the break up?
. Um, define nickname, please, because I'm not sure what do you mean by nickname.

Do you regret any relationships?
. Yes. The longest one, in fact. I regret wasting my time (six God damn years!) on a man who did not realize what he had until he lost me and then came crawling back, put the blame on me and said he'd never forgive me for leaving him. Duh. I wasn't the one who left. He did, twice. I just got wiser and left him before he leaves me for the third time.

Do you like anyone?
. I do, but sadly, I don't think he likes me back. I'll walk away, eventually, when he doesn't need me anymore. :-)

Wanna date anyone?
. Sure, but who? LOL.

****

I'm sending out Raya cards. If yous want one from me, e-mail me your address. I'll send them to yous ASAP. :-) My e-mail : crazeebeeyouteafool@gmail.com

Juliette xx

Listening to : Sadder Than Blue - Az-Yet

6 commentaires:

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

wow..the questions agak tough ya?

u'd like to get married in the near future eh?me too!ade la reasons for that,i bet u pn ade ur own reasons nk kawen awal..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

dilla : yeah sort of. something like that. but! i have yet to find the right person. so husband hunting officially starts now! :D

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

aiy..dun worry to much ya.Every babes akan jmp Mr Wrong dlu,then bru Mr Right..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yeah, that's exactly what i tell myself everyday. plus, lelaki yang baik kan untuk wanita yang baik. eventhough i tak lah baik macam malaikat. huhu. but yeah. :D

superunknown a dit…

this is MINDBOGGLING.

*rolled eyes*

but nah, i believe you will find the ONE. most probably at the place when the ratios and probability is better and higher. example like a place called MALAISIE.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : yeah probably. but at this moment kan, going back to malaysia doesn't sound very appealing. tak tahu lah kenapa. maybe because there's nothing for me over there anymore. but hey, doakan yana okay! ;-)