Then came yesterday, we had to go to Caen because Monsieur D called and asked us to come and sign some papers that he forgot to make us sign that day, plus he found the keys to my balcony and my mailbox. I got all excited yesterday morning because I could finally show Mama and Ieqa what he looks like. They tagged along and had to listen to me describing how cute Monsieur D really is all the way from Cherbourg to Caen. Told you I can be a bit of a loon. When we arrived, Monsieur D was already outside. And he greeted me with 'Hello' instead of 'Bonjour', how cute is that? LOL. Since then, I couldn't stop talking about him and Ieqa called me crazy. And I even told my parents that my new year resolution is to stalk him. ROFL! Nahhh, I'm never going to do that. I was just teasing them and no, I'm not in love with him or whatsoever. It's just refreshing to know that cute French blokes do exist! So, that's basically the story. I was a bit out of my mind yesterday. Hee!~ I've forgotten all about him this morning. Nothing to worry about. It's just a silly temporary crush.
Enough about the chap, lets move on, shall we? We celebrated Waffy's birthday last night. He didn't want to do it after Raya. He wanted to celebrate his birthday with the family first, and then, again with his friends after Raya. I thought of getting him a German dictionary because he's taking German at school but the school already gave him a new one for free, so, I got him a new mp3/mp4 player since his old one is broken. He was ecstatic. He got everything he wishes for. Abah bought him a new golf set since he's grown so big and he cannot use the junior set anymore. Mama got him the wrestling DVD he's been asking for since forever. A perfume from Ieqa and a comic book from Raffy. What a lucky kid to have nice family members like us! LOL. Anyways, Happy 11th Birthday, Gemok! We love you!
You know that there are certain feelings that cannot be explained by yourself because you do not know how to find the right words, but they can be explained through quotes and lyrics, so here are some quotes I'd like to share. Haven't done this for quite some time.
"She will chase you around for a while; but there's gonna be one day when she's gonna stop and she's gonna get over you. And at that moment, you're going to wish you had let her catch you."
"You can only push a girl away for so long until she walks out of your life on her own. So be careful that this is what you want. For once she turns around, she ISN'T coming back."
"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option."
"It's funny how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces."
"You're gonna kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."
"What hurts more than losing you is knowing that you're not fighting to keep me."
"To me, you're worth the fight. But I wasn't going to fight forever."
"When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he comes along and shares the corner with you."
"They say that you must not let the one you love be away from you because he might be caught by another. I told them, "I don't need to do that for wherever he is, if he really does love me, he will not be falling for another girl ever."
"I used to believe in us when times got tough. But lately I'm afraid that even love is not enough."
"I'm starting to crave new beginnings, brighter memories, and happy endings. I crave change."
"It's easy to believe someone when they tell you exactly what you want to hear."
"And this feeling, right here, is the exact reason why I never gave up on you when everyone else said to stop trying."
****
I guess that's it for today. Need to go back to sleep and enjoy the rest of my lazy day. Until then!~ Have a great Sunday, guys!
Listening to : Outside Looking In - Jordan Pruitt
2 commentaires:
uuu french guys. alang2 kan how bout go for eric cantona. i heard his still single. ooh aah cantonaaaa. ok im talking craps.
surely ure not gonna be bored silly in caen soon!
haha wan! no lah. i'm not going to stalk him or whatever. eric cantona is not really my type. macam berbulu je. lol. i think i prefer being single for a while, until the right one comes along. you know, the type who knows what he has when he has me. :) and one who doesn't mess with my heart and head. gila dibuatnya! :D
Enregistrer un commentaire