jeudi, octobre 23, 2008

guten tag!

Oh well well, I haven't written any proper post since, urm, let me see, last Friday! Wow. I've been a bit busy and LAZY to blog. Yeah, I'm such a lazy bum! :D Anyways, first of all, I'd like to wish Selamat Pengantin Baru to my ex-classmate in Taiping, Nana. Semoga bahagia ke anak cucu! =) She's only 21 (budak lompat?)! I guess the wedding bug must've have bitten all the young'uns!

Actually, there's something that caught my fancy while reading Ieda's blog entry, the one I tagged her. Read her no.7 :

7. When I was in Form 2, there was this 2 girls in my class. They did a survey on the boys about "Which girl in the class that you want to fuck?" *yah, something like that*... Although it was such an embarassing act to be done by girls but I got to know something that day.. I was in 2nd place! Hehe, I can't say who was in the 1st n 3rd place though, cuz scared that they gonna kill me *hehe, you knw who you are* but hey, I don't know whether to feel flattered or insulted by that..you know, boys will always be boys *sigh!*

I didn't even remember about the survey which was carried out by two of my besties back in Bainun. So, I asked Ieda about the result. And this was her reply :

shawty said...

hehe..duh~ babe takkan tak ingat? it is like.. the 2nd stupidest thing we *the whole class* ever done! of course the 1st one was something got to do with the porn magazines and got caught red-handed by Ustaz for it..

so back to the stupid survey..
YOU ARE THE NO. 1 !!
well, it's done by ur clan la that time, the 2 besties-u-knw-who.. They ask the entire boys in our class and the result was:
1. Lynn Land - cuz apparently you have big boobs
2. Me - cuz I have big ass
3. Madiey - cuz ermm.. you know, cuz she's like this wild type of girl.. that will fulfill your wildest fantasy..

hehe..ah, those good old days~

I remember being caught red-handed reading porn during prep time and everyone had to go for counseling, but the survey? It didn't ring a bell! And I am even more shocked that I won (if only I could put it like that) the first place? So much for being every little boy's fantasy, eh? Like Ieda there, I don't know whether I should feel flattered or insulted. LOL. But like what people always said, if you have it, flaunt it! So yeah, starting from today, I'm going to be proud of having generous bosoms. Why not, right? After all, it's God's gift. =)

I want to write more, but I have to go now. Going to grab a sandwich for lunch and head straight to class afterwards. Oh by the way, gym has started! :D I'll tell you more about it next time! Until then. Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Girl Friday - Butterfingers

3 commentaires:

Papasan Carwash a dit…

hahaha..OMG!! one whole post just based on that No. 7.. hehe, Lucky Number Se7en huh? :P~

my gym gonna start nxt week! I have my company's year end dinner at the end of December.. Do you think I could loose 10kg by then?

Geez babe..I really2 want to loose weight..Hopefully I can stick to it.. Hurmm..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ieda, don't worry. you can lose weight! i lost 8kg in one and a half month! and you can definitely do better than me. haha. no.7. fascinates me. you lah start dulu! i didn't even know about it, or maybe i did, but forgot already. but anyways, thanks for reminding me. hahaha! =P all the best, babe! you can do it!

kiyuu a dit…

haha.. ur no 1 eh??? kantoi eh?? haha.. dasyat.. :P