.jpg)
I had the most tiring and awful day today! I woke up this morning feeling enthusiastic and looking forward to gym session. I ate my breakfast, took my shower, logged on to the internet for a bit, packed all my gym gear and also my school stuffs. My class wasn't until 14h today. Came out of my studio to find out that the skies were grey and it was raining. I tried to be optimistic and didn't let the bad weather get in my way. However, my day started to get crappy when I reached the tram stop.
Started with getting my credit card stuck in the TWISTO machine while I was trying to recharge my tram pass. I had to call its office and waited for five minutes under the pouring rain for the maintenance guy to come. When he did, the tram I've been waiting for for the past 10 minutes had left and I still couldn't recharge my tram pass. At least he got my credit card out of the machine and was nice enough to wish me 'Bonne Journée' even though my day of merde was just about to start. And, I had to wait for another 20 minutes for the next tram.
I got on the next tram, and headed straight to gym. I had a good time at gym, though. Today was my third session. Also, with Laurent, the only male coach there. Oh, for your information, the gym that I go to is specially reserved for women, which is a good thing for me, as I don't feel comfortable having guys watching me working out. LOL. And, if you want to know, he's quite a hunk! He looks like a latino, dark haired, tanned skin and VERY sexy body. =) I managed to do two rounds of exercises instead of one. I took another shower after that and only then, my muscles started to ache! I was fine after the first and second session. I didn't feel a thing. But today, after the third one, all my body parts feel as if they're going to fall off. I think I might have overstrained the muscles since I worked out three days in a row. And now, I think they're telling me to stop, or to take it easy, if not they're going to go on strike. Yeah, I probably have developed French muscles since I live here for the past few years. That's why they have French mentality : go on strike whenever you're not satisfied with your employer or even the government (in my case, the brain or to be specific, MOI), you still get paid, nonetheless!
Anyways, after I was done with gym, I thought of taking the tram since it had started to rain quite heavily. Unfortunately, I had to wait another 20 minutes for the tram and I didn't have 20 minutes to spare because it was almost 13h. So, I decided to walk to centre ville, and to Subway to grab a sandwich for lunch. Luckily, there weren't many people queuing up, probably because of the weather. I took my lunch with me and walked to TWISTO to recharge my tram pass (yes, I still haven't got it recharged). At TWISTO, I was told that I have to renew my contract every year which means I have to pay 19€ to get my card working. So, in total, I had to pay 45€, October fare + contract renewal. *blergh*
By this time, it was already quarter past 13h. I took the tram to campus because it was raining very heavily. When I arrived at campus, my hair, which I blow-dried after my shower at the gym, was dripping wet! I took my lunch into Bâtiment de Lettres, find a seat and gobbled it up as quickly as I could. After 15 minutes, I went upstairs and waited for my Mandarin prof to arrive. Class started 5 minutes later. And guess what? I couldn't concentrate in class! I was really tired and my body was aching partout! I was sleepy and a bit lost in class. I couldn't wait to go home.
After class, I went straight to la gare, bought my ticket home and waited until 16h46 for the train. I was lucky I got a place as soon as I boarded the train. I couldn't sleep on the train because it was a bit uncomfortable with my body aching and all, so I read a book. I arrived in Cherbourg before 18h and got home a bit after. At the moment I'm writing this post, I'm exhausted! All day seemed to be wasted on waiting, as well as bad weather which made things worse. Quelle journée de merde! I guess I'm going to hit the bed early tonight. So, until then, toodles!~
p/s : Dammit! I forgot to bring back my baby blanket!
Listening to : Whatever You Like - T.I.
6 commentaires:
waaa teruk nye.
tape.
by next week bdn2 da tak sakit da insyaAllah.
p/s : huhu mesti susah nak tdo kn? :D
dah ke gym?
hehe
bestkan
dan rasa sangat seronok!
try yoga!
haha... really bad day huh?... Wah, dah start going 4 gym session?? Hot hot!! Dun give up tau!! What's ur aim?
Urghhh... I hate waiting.. It SUCKS!! Poor you... Sabar je la yer...
owh gee..teruk gak la ur day.kt kl ni everyday hujan,sgt sejuk!but time tdo best la..heeeee.
salam dik.. huhuhu jgn la overdoing the exercise .. just make sure u buat at least 30 -45 min utk permulaan ( 3-5 times weekly) .. then slowly increase the time and work out ..ok .. good luck ..sebab i made it ..15kg for 7 months yeah biar lambat tp hasilnya tahan lama ..i'm a mother of two so mine was quite slow byk sangat lemak tepu ..huhuhu
lalaland : saya tido gax sbb penat sgt. =P
cikhatipecah : ada kawan ajak join yoga. masih memikirkan. =)
irma : tu la benci tunggu² ni. dah lah dlm hujan. lagi laa. sabar je la.
dilla : msia hujan mmg best. kt sini skrg kalau hujan freezing gilaaaa!
kak sher : thanks for the advice. will take it slowly. lgpon kt sini max 3 times a week je dia kasi. huhu. well, you're a mother of two, acceptable la kalau gain weight, saya, haaa! not even married yet! =P
Enregistrer un commentaire