mardi, octobre 21, 2008

wedding tag

It's tagging craze this month! LOL. Or I'd like to think so since I've been tagged by some people. Anyways, this one is from Freeda. I still haven't done Ad's tag (will do it this weekend, OK, Ad?) So here goes...

1.How old are you?
++ 22.

2. Are you single?
++ Yes, and always ready to mingle! =P

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
++ No idea.

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
++ I'm not with anyone at the moment, so, no.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
++ Anuar Zain, so that he could sing me to sleep every night. =)

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
++ I have no idea. I want a simple wedding. A beach wedding would be romantic, garden would be lovely and traditional would be, urm, full of tradition! LMAO!

7. Your ideal motif?
++ Whatever. I haven't given much thought to this.

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
++ Bora-Bora Island, jom?

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
++ I really don't know. I want all my close friends and relatives to be there, not a bunch of people I don't even know existed.

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
++ Simple and memorable <--- Agree with Freeda.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
++ I want to make up my own, but it's not really in my culture to have vows. I can probably have it read during the reception or something.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
++ No clue, but I know what kind of cake I do want to have. =P

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
++ Does the place really matter because I seriously haven't got a clue!

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
++ At night. Preferably after Maghrib. =)

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
++ I want both.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
++ I think I do. After all, it's our big day. =)

18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
++ There's quite a number of songs in my mind. For now, it's for me to know and for you to find out. ;-)

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
++ Je ne sais pas. En fait, je ne sais rien sur le mariage!

21. What age do you want to get married?
++ Like I said earlier, I don't know. I might get married tomorrow, or next week, or next year, who knows?

22. Describe your ideal husband/wife
++ Financially stable, honest, loyal, knows how to cook (!!), able to love me endlessly, funny but knows when to be serious, good sense of humour, responsible, caring, tolerant, romantic, religious (so that he could guide me through life and the afterlife), dependable, matured, chubby, etc (kalau describe, sampai esok pun tak habis).

. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
++ It depends, it's not like I'm going to have foie gras on my wedding day, right? (Unless if I married a French!!)

24. champagne or red wine?
++ Champomy! LOL.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
++ Probably days after the wedding. It's romantic to be whisked away on a honeymoon right after the wedding, but it's going to be really tiring.

26. Money or household item?
++ Both.

27. Who will pay for the bills?
++ We will both pay the bills.

28. Are you ready for married life?
++ I'll know when I meet the right guy. =)

29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
++ Yes, insyaAllah.

30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband?
++ Of course! I'm not the unfaithful type.

31. How many kids do u like?
++ Urm, I don't know. Three, maybe?

32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
++ A new house as we're starting a new life.

33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
++ Hopefully I will.

34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
++ Malaysian cuisine.

35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
++ Probably. Why not, right? You can have more honeymooons later in life, but the first honeymoon will always be the most memorable one, don't you think?

36.. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next??? Choose 5 person.
++ Adwina
++ Ieda
++ Aqma
++ Mija
++ Yan

****

Juliette xx

Listening to : Goodbye - Miley Cyrus

9 commentaires:

zUL hAFiz a dit…

kena hafal nie u nk ape kawen nnt :p
haha :p

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

wah!bestnye ade soalan ttg wedding..hehehe.

me byk pk but everytime org tny,plan sentiase berubah.so,skrg mls nk pk.

Anonyme a dit…

hmm. i need to find out now moi. what songs do u like for your wedding? coz i can begin collecting it for you, who knows, it might be very very soon. :P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

zul : lol! baik hafal skrg. nnt ada lupa nnt, i marah, kan dah susah. =P

dilla : mana hilang? i've missed you! yeah sentiasa berubah, kan? sebab tu jawab semua tak tahu je. :D

wan : haha. amin. who knows right? wah you want to begin collecting the songs for me? nnt yana kasi taw. =P

zUL hAFiz a dit…

baiklah :p

Adwina a dit…

omg anuar zain? seriously u deserve someone better lynn..

and isnt tht guy gay?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ad : haha. i cannot think of anyone. then mcm why not anuar zain. he's a bachelor lagipon. lol. it's just a fantasy. i know org ckp dia gay. but i couldn't help it. =P

Anonyme a dit…

haha... anuar zain... hurm, me oso can't think any1 better artis lelaki malaysia ni... Lagu2 die sedap kan... Is it true he's gay??? Hmmm....

rAmiZa.mY a dit…

erk...stelah bzaman...
bru ak prasan ak kne tag...
masih valid lagi kah?
hahahha


m sooo sorry..
lalala ;p