mardi, octobre 28, 2008

warning : long dragging entry!


Last night's concert was awesome! The Kills was brilliant! I haven't been to any concert or gig for years. I almost forget what it feels like to be among the excited crowd where everyone is dancing crazily. I used to enjoy going to gigs during my teenage years because some close friends of mine had a band back then, so I used to tag along. Going to last night's concert brings back the memory of the good old days. Feels like I was reliving my teenage years! I danced like there's no tomorrow! And as a result, my legs hurt like hell! Anyways, I had lots of fun last night.

****

OK, enough about the concert. I'm going to talk about some serious issues here. Like what I wrote in my previous entry, I have done some thinking. And yes, I've found the answers to my questions. Also, I finally found out about the truth. So, all these while, I've been lied to and been kept in the dark by someone who thinks I was stupid enough not to notice what has been going on for months. Weird, right? But it's true. And to whom it may concern, thanks for making me realize that this is just a game for you.

Plus, for your information, I knew it all along. I'm a human lie detector, I know when you're lying. I guess cheating must've been in your blood since you can cheat and hurt others nonchalantly. Bravo! I salute you for doing it so smoothly and still get full moral support from your fellow friends. Ah, after all, what friends are for, right? Maybe you forgot something, I might be young, but I am definitely wiser and more matured than you. And in case you've also forgotten, I've been through this before and I now, recognize the signs.

But hey, I think you guys are a match made in heaven. You should clearly be with her, because you guys have something in common : a cheater. =) She cheated on her fiancé, you've done that too, you cheated on your fiancée before. You guys deserve each other. I wonder why she left you now, does she think she deserves someone better because she obviously doesn't, neither do you. You two should get married and have cheating kids later. Aww, wouldn't that be cute? I wonder what you told her about me, probably something like this; "Oh sayang, she's really into me but, you know I love you. She's not my type. Dia je yang suka kat I." *puke*puke* Now, that's what I called bertepuk sebelah tangan.

The weird thing is, I don't feel threatened by her because she looks like 'Miss World' but, I pity her because she must not be very bright. If she was any brighter, she wouldn't have cheated on her fiancé in the first place, with someone who cheats on her at the same time, would she? There, another thing you guys have in common! And you guys also speak AMAZING english! Grammatically perfect! I loike! Wow, that makes three things in common. Let's see what else can we find. Hm, since I don't know her that well, eh no, I don't know her at all, I think she must be a really 'good' woman since you like her so much and yes, the usual excuse, "I've known her longer, since bla bla bla". And as for me, I don't have anything in common with you two, but I have something that you both do not have; DIGNITY.

I'm far from being mad. I just need to get this off my chest. Also, I'm a bit disappointed to realize that I'm not worth the truth. I'm sad that you accused my dad for being busybody. That's part of the plan, wasn't it? It was just an excuse to cover up your dirty doing. I understand the reason why my dad did that, he didn't want me to get hurt. Do you know what he intended to ask you at first but he didn't dare to because I said no? Of course you don't, because you're a total ignorant! Anyways, now I don't see the point in telling you anymore. I love my dad and I'm glad he did that for me. I know he loves me that much to see me get hurt. Like you always said, anak kesayangan Abah, yeah, that's me. And I'm proud of it. =)

Well, I've written long enough to get you to see my point. Don't bother saying sorry because I'll NEVER EVER forgive you. And all I hear from you nowadays is bullshit bullshit bullshit. Dosa dengan Tuhan, boleh minta ampun, taubat. Dosa sesama insan? Now, you see where I'm going. =) You're not worthy to be forgiven. Of course, there's always this bitch called karma. I always believe in her. So far, she never disappoints me. Oh, to all your supportive friends, continue giving him the support he needs to cheat in the future. He'll surely love it. There's nothing more he loves than getting supports from his friends thus giving him the alibi of what he's doing is right. =)

And to those who have been really supportive to me through out this whole drama, thanks so much. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. Thank you for all the advices given and also the shoulders for me to cry on. I love yous! Now, I'm putting an end to this chapter of my life, folding it neatly, put it in a bottle and set it to sail across the ocean. A lifetime of experience has obviously left me bitter and cynical, but what the hell, one thing I learn about life is put in three words : it goes on.

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. - Calvin & Hobbes

Juliette xx

Listening to : Bukan Superstar - Project Pop

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

u summed it up pretty well esp with that superb quote from c&h. ok i think i might have said more than my 2 cents on this but u have no idea how happy i am reading this.

maybe ill do more justice coming up with a quote of my own,

'jerks are incurable'.

long live moi!

Anonyme a dit…

U GO GIRL!!!
U DEFINITELY DESERVE BETTER!!!
JAHAT AH LAKI TU!!
ISHK3~~~~

Le pouvoir des trois a dit…

Once a JERK
He will always and forever be a JERK.
Oh yeah Ayong,
You should say these to those who hurt you and want you back:
"B**t*t kau la"
"Pegila mati"
With the right tone
Huhu
If you call me, remind me to teach you how to say with the right tone k?
LOL
Btw, he's not woth your sadness.
So buat tatau je.
And, perempuan yang baik adalah untuk lelaki yang baik.
Jadi disini kita dapat lihat dengan terang, jelas dan nyata la kan bahawa sememangnya ianya benar.
Hehe
You deserve someone much much more better.
=)
Send my regards to the rest.

xoxo
-angah-

Adwina a dit…

lynn, ive been there before. and i know how it feels dealing with org2 bullshits ni. mmg sakit. tp nnti in the end, bile time dah heal, u will remeber it as some jokes and laugh about it. maybe ni semua tuhan nak tunjuk yg ure not meant to be with each other.

just be strong lynn. time will heal and u will find someone better, trust me. hugs.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : the most loyal 2cents donor! i wish i talked to u sooner! oh btw, do u know what i felt like as soon as i found out about the truth? LIBERATED! yeah, that's the word. hee!~ plus, i told u my instinct is usually quite accurate. ;-)

irma : thanks babe. yeah, i'm definitely better off without him. i guess he's mad, um beyond mad when he read this entry and i could clearly understand why. he cursed me and stuffs. but that just shows how shallow he actually is. so far, i've never find a guy, gentleman enough to admit his mistakes.

angah : haa u know how i am with swear words! lol. i only swear when i'm REALLY angry, which i'm not in this case. weird, kan? i'm good at sarcasm, but not that good at swearing. nanti call nanti cik tanya cemane nak sebut with the right tone, ok? =P

ad : thanks to you too, babe. tu la. sakit kalau kena tipu ni. tapi sebab this is the second time he lied to me, so sakit dia kurang sikit. first time tu mmg sakit gila. but now, i feel okay actually. just feel like writing this down, so at least i can remember in the future what kinda guy i dealt with. and a reminder for all of us that once a cheater, always a cheater. =)

Anonyme a dit…

hye...

first time sini...

slamat ber blog..!!

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

wow weeeee..something ugly must had happened.be tough dear!*hug*