jeudi, décembre 04, 2008

Be serious!!

I had Mandarin class this morning. We had to sing a song. So here it goes :


*Sing it like Brother John*

Liang zhi lao hu
Liang zhi lao hu
Pao de kuai
Pao de kuai
Yi zhi mei you yan jing
Yi zhi mei you er dao
Zhen qi guai


Translation :

There are two tigers
There are two tigers
They run very fast
They run very fast
One without eyes
One without ears
It's really weird

So, as we're learning new vocabularies, we had to change the eyes and ears part to head and stomach. So the new lyrics were :

Liang zhi lao hu
Liang zhi lao hu
Pao de kuai
Pao de kuai
Yi zhi mei you yan tou
Yi zhi mei you du zi
Zhen qi guai


Translation :

There are two tigers
There are two tigers
They run fast
They run fast
One without a head
One without a stomach
It's really weird

When we started singing with the new lyrics, I started imagining two tigers who could run very fast in spite of their handicaps : not having a head and the other one not having a stomach. I had a laughing fit there and then that I had to ask to be excused from class for a few minutes to continue laughing. Man, I should really stop fooling around in class. Well, not exactly fooling around, but imagining things. From today onwards, I should be serious in class, in all class, no matter how boring it is. I shouldn't imagine things, not a single thing, alive or not. I should focus. No more talking. No more silly smiles, not even a teeny-weeny smile. Yes, I'm going to be a good student. =/

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

3 commentaires:

myownstoryasitis a dit…

bet u look really cute singing that song ;)

Anonyme a dit…

selamat hari raya haji yana..jangan korban rimau suda...

superunknown a dit…

must be some really special tigers running without them head and them stomach. most importantly u get urself a good freaking laugh out of it. soothing.