SP : Tu es d'où? (Where are you from?)
Moi : La Malaisie. (Malaysia)
SP : Oh! Tes parents sont français? (Are your parents French? *She must think I'm adopted*)
Moi : Non, ils sont Malaisiens. Mon père travail ici, mais ils vont partir bientôt. (No, they're Malaysians. My father works here, but they're leaving soon)
SP : Toi aussi? Tu vas partir avec eux? (You too? You're leaving with them?)
Moi : Non, je vais rester ici. J'ai mes études à finir. (No, I'll stay here. I have my studies to finish)
SP : Ah, carrément. Tu ne peux pas partir. Ce n'est pas possible avec tes études. (Ah, exactly. You cannot leave. It's impossible with your studies)
Moi : Oui. (Yeah)
SP : Tu es très jolie. Tu as quel âge? 17 ans? (You're very pretty. How old are you? 17?)
Moi : Euh, merci. Non, j'ai déjà 22 ans. (Thanks. No, I am already 22).
SP : C'est pas vrai! Tu es à la fac? Tu as l'air si jeune. Tu ne fais même pas 22! (That's not true! You're in university? You look so young. You don't look a bit like 22!)
The conversation continued a few more minutes after that. And then the Spanish lady went and talked to another lady and I guess the other lady asked her what she said to me and I heard something like "Elle est vraiment jolie" (She's very pretty) and I heard that the Spanish lady said "C'est ce que j'ai dit" (That's what I said). I was kind of proud actually. To hear that coming from somebody else. LOL. I told my friends, Laëtitia and Aurora about it, both of them said, Ca m'etonne pas!" (That doesn't surprise me!). I guess because they said the same thing when they first met me. They thought that I was younger than them and they're only 19. Hee!~ And oh, I chatted with one of my students from last semester and he asked whether I am really 22 years old because he thought that I don't look like one. He actually thought I was 15 or 16! Flattered, I am! LOL. I can now consider about dating younger guys since I don't look my age. Why not, right? After all, people always think I'm still in high school.
So, yeah. Starting from today, I'm opening my options, instead of going for older guys, I don't mind going for younger guys. =P My first choice will be.....urm, Monsieur D! Oh yeah, I met him two days in a row this week, and he is as sweet as ever. Very cute. Very irresistible! He smells really nice too. I just realized how tall he really is when he walked beside me. How big his hands really are compared to mine. I know he smokes because I can smell it on his breath. I kind of like the smell, actually. It reminds me of so many things. I'm so crushing on him! Oh.My.God. I have to stop thinking about him. Oh, he's really funny too, also fun to be with. He laughs a lot, and always smiling. The killer smile that makes me go weak at the knees. Oh! I like tall guys. I think it's super sexy. *rawr* Especially tall ones like him. He's not skinny nor fat. Just nice. Oh and very cute too! Did I already say that? I think I did. Well, to put it in a nutshell, he is super cute, tall, well-built, smells nice, has a very irresistible smile, charming, funny and a gentleman. What more could a girl ask for, right? He's yummilicious! ;-)
OK, I have to stop now before all of you start puking. But, I don't think I care. So, have a nice weekend, y'all!
Listening to : Flirt - Pussycat Dolls
11 commentaires:
ish. yan dah cakap dari dulu
yang yana sangat lah cantiknya. tak percaya!
nah. sekarang belanja yan makan!
;P
hey 17 year old switih. u single ke dabel? awww.
u always been cute and will always be so it wasnt a surprise hearing them puji u wif aplomb.
selamat hari raya korban to u moi!
lol.
kalau dia jumpa i mesti dia ingat i 22 kan? haha.
sudah tu yana. jangan kembang sangat. =P
yes vain!! but nonetheless made me jealous hehe i wanna learn a new language!
haha.. suke la tu.. :D
hehe... i kinda' like this post....
yeah~~~ cam best je kan keluah with lelaki yang lagi muda... worth trying i think... ;p
but then, kat malaysia tak diapprove sgt la lynn...(sedey~~~kwang3..)
BTW, yeah, betul org tu cakap..
lynn mmg cantik... especially your eyes... mata galak org kate kat sini kalau tak silap...
nway, SELAMAT ARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA'!!!
you'll always look younger because you have the sweetest smile,seriously.it's a compliment, in a good way i mean.hehe. and go for younger guys for a change! the cute ones! ahaha.
yan : lol! tak cantik lah yan. biasa² je. =) ok, nanti kalau yana balik msia, yana blanje yan makan, ok?
wan : single bebeh! too soon for dabel. but hoping a miracle will happen. then boleh jadi dabel dengan si comel monsieur d.
shahril : oyh, u dengki ke? tape kasi la chance i nak kembang kejap. =P
alam : eh, weren't you the one who said i look like an 18 yr old, ke? indeed, i'm so vain.
qayyum : suka lah ok. hey, taw la class da start! terus tak text org.
irma : i know kt msia org cam tak approve sgt kalau date someone younger ni. tp kat sini org tak kisah. haha! so, ape salahnya kan kan? thanks irma, selamat hari raya haji to u too.
bee : you also look younger than you actually are, ok. and very seductive as well. yeah bee, the one i want is very cute. and tall and cuteeeeeeeeeee! =P
heehe am lovin dis post too..
yummylicious~
:P~
yes u r beautiful
yet u speak french
that's sexy
hahah
lme xdtg sini
keen to learn french
any suggestion
yela lynn..i'm actually *cough* currently *cough* having this 'thing' going on with this guy *cough* 2 years younger..and he's as tall as cute and as well built as your monsieur D. I dunno why all the tall ones are younger. Getting tired of waiting for tall and older and rejecting the tall but younger. So why not we give it a shot kan.. I wish you lucK! hehehe..
Enregistrer un commentaire