mardi, décembre 09, 2008

Happy 49th Birthday, Mama!

+Ieqa, Mama and I+

Mama and I, we have our issues. Sometimes, we get along great, and at other times, we don't. As you might have noticed, I wrote a lot about Abah than I do Mama. But that doesn't make me love her any less, because she, obviously, means the world to me. As a mother, she, like any other mothers in the world, is always there for her children. It's just that she thinks it's kind of difficult to get to me, like to reach me or something. Not physically, but emotionally. I tend to keep things bottle up inside than talking to her about it because I always think that she doesn't get me. Or, probably she does but as usual, I cannot stand her breathing down my neck about it. Her intentions are good, I know, and I love her because of it. She's trying her best to be the best and I appreciate her effort. I just wish I could do the same, trying my best to be a good daughter, which I, most of the time, failed gloriously. And of course, I'm not very proud of it.

Anyways, today, Mama turns 49. She's the best mother I could have ever asked for. The most patient woman I've ever known. Who always gives the best and expect less. Very thoughtful and loving. Always work hard in whatever she does. Hardly complains. Appreciates all that she has. Smiles no matter how she's been hurt. Generous in all terms. Funny and caring. Last, but not least, I think she's done a good job raising her five children. So Mama, Happy 49th Birthday! I love you so much, despite all of our differences. I hope you'll have great years ahead. Thank you for being such a great mother to all of us. May the future has great things in store for you. I love you, Mama. Again, Happy Birthday!

p/s : Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all of you!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Superhuman – Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday to ur mama lynn....

Papasan Carwash a dit…

happy birthday aunty!!

selamat hari raya aidiladha lynn!!

=)~

superunknown a dit…

happy birthday mama yana!

i remember seeing her on nona tv3 when u told me and she was being an excellent host to everyone. n i know from u that she's way way an excellent mother to u and ur siblings.

go on give her lots n lots of love.

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday mama. eh. =P

Anonyme a dit…

hi lyn ..send my salam and birthday wishes to your mom k !