1) Do you think you're hot?
. Nope. Not at all.
2) Upload your favourite picture of you.

3) Why do you like that picture?
. Not really my favourite picture. Since I don't have any other picture in this lappy, I just decided to upload that one. All my other pictures are in my other lappy, yang tengah meragam.
4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
. Last weekend, if I'm not mistaken. Ieqa was so rajin and made a big pizza for the whole family.
5) The last song you listened to?
. California - Phantom Planet.
6) What are you doing right now besides this?
. Watching The O.C.
7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
. Anne Sophie.
People I tag:
Angah
Dla
Akma
Bee
Ieda
8) Who is number 1?
. My sister who is now in Malaysia, studying.
9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
. I've no idea. The last time I talked to her she wasn't going out with anyone.
10) Say something about number 5.
. She's my classmates during junior high. She's hot, crazy, cool and fun to be with.
11) How about number 4?
. My ex-schoolmate. Once you get to know her, you'll definitely love her. She's cool and very pretty. Oh, sexy too. She's full of mysteries but also charms.
12) Who is number 2?
. Angah's friend. We used to be in the school orchestra together.
Listening to : -
2 commentaires:
howdy anne sophie..
wink wink sum more.
lynn cun gmbar
Enregistrer un commentaire