So, besides whining, what's new with me, eh? I have a couple of good news for myself. I got my old job back, the same post at a different school which is, I'm glad to say, quite near to my place compared to the last one. The teachers there are quite friendly as well. One of them thought that I was a new student while the headmaster was showing me around school. So, that's one. Oh, I'm doing pretty well in Mandarin, I got full marks for my last test, which is quite an achievement for me since it's been a long time since I last got one. LOL. And, that's two.
Urm, what else is new? Lemme think... Ah! Christmas is just around the corner. I've got all my presents wrapped and they're just waiting to be given to people. I love Christmas. I love the atmosphere. All Christmasy. I love the decorations. The Christmas Market is beautiful! And whenever Christmas is around, my favourite chocolate is available again. Truffles! They're the sex! I only eat them at this time of the year since it's pretty hard to find them at other time. Oh, and we kind of had a tiny celebration in German class this morning and we got to exchange gifts. We played a game and whenever someone answered a question wrong, the gifts moved in circle, means that we didn't get to keep the gifts we got in the first place. So, at the end of the game, I got this whole set of Mary-Joseph-Baby-Jesus-in-a-cradle miniatures along with the ram, cow and donkey, which are pretty cute but pointless since I'm not a Christian and I didn't feel like keeping them, so I gave them to Aurora instead. She was happy to have them.
So yeah, that's pretty much of what has happened this week. One more day and I'm on holiday! Yeah! Anyways, I got to study for tomorrow's test. I'll write again soon. Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Miss Independant - Ne-yo
5 commentaires:
lama tak berupdate blog lynn ni...
;p...
anyway, u've been tagged...
kalau free2 lynn guwat la yer...
:)
happy hols!
surprise.
you've been tagged.
=)
i love christmas too.. Cant stop listening to christmas carols and songs.. Especially Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you
Happy holiday darling and Merry Xmas ya!
cikgu yana is back. cant wait for a new shuffle video on youtube! hurey!
btw, what is à la fois?
tc plezzzz!
Enregistrer un commentaire