1. korg mesti jujur tau..kalo tipu2 ni dh x valid dh...
2. korg kena mention nama tu lengkap2..takleh letak initial ke hape..
3. kena mention umor korg masa tu bape..
4. pastu korg kena citer ape jd ngan org yg korg ada crush tu..huhu
My current crush is.....*drumrolls*.....Well, I'm not going to state his name here but he'll know who he is once he reads my blog. Sorry, guys. =P I'm 22 and I've known him for about three years already which means I was around 19 when I got to know this guy. He's a friend of a friend. Internet was my world back then, so you could guess where I got to know him. It all started from there. I'm not sure what attracted me, and still attracts me to him though, probably his kindness. Oh yeah, he's really kind and super nice to me. The first time I met him was in Summer 2007. The exact date was July 15th 2007. From then onwards, we saw each other almost everyday and in early August the same year, we started dating. But the relationship didn't last long and it was all because of me. I couldn't stand long distance relationship. Anyways, after that, we stopped talking for a while. I don't remember for how long. When we started talking again, we kind of became really close. He's one of my best friends now. The one I turn to whenever I need a shoulder to cry on. He's always there for me. He even wakes me up every morning, kind of my living alarm clock. He also dedicates songs to me. Yes, he's very sweet. Not much of a sweet talker, but very sweet in action. And the best thing is, wherever he goes, he never forgets me. I like him, a lot. But, I don't want to put our friendship at risk. I love what we have now and I don't want to lose it. I don't know what the future has in store for us, but right at this moment, I love things the way they are. I'm afraid that if we're about to jump into a much more complex relationship, I'd end up losing him. So, right now, I just want to live the moment with him, not having to worry about anything else. And I guess, that's about it. I don't know what else to tell you guys about this amazing man (well, for me he is). All I can say is that, he's my best friend and I have a HUGE crush on him, I think he knows. =)
I don't feel like tagging anyone. Feel free to do it, okay?
Listening to : I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
2 commentaires:
lynn, he's so lucky to have u actually...
and I hope ur relationship will last 4ever...
Kalau ade jodoh x ke mana lynn...
I doakan u OK!!!
Hehe...
thanks irma. but we're just friends at the moment. tak tahu lah future nanti mcm mana kan. =P
Enregistrer un commentaire