MY LUCKY FOUR FACTS
• Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
- I worked at a bakery a few Summers.
- Babysitting.
- English assistant in a french junior high school.
- Student.
• Four movies/TV series I would watch over and over:
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- A Walk To Remember.
- Sex And The City.
- Soal Hati.
• Four places I’ve lived:
- Sitiawan, Perak.
- Ampang, Selangor.
- Greenwich, England.
- Tourlaville, France.
• Four places I’ve been for the past one week:
- O'Donnells Irish Pub.
- Carrefour.
- La Préfecture du Calvados.
- Les Délices de Chine.
• Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- Aurora.
- Abah.
- Spams.
- -
• Four of my favorite food:
- Char Kuey Tiaw.
- Laksam.
- Fondue aux fromages.
- Pasta.
• Four places I would rather be right now:
- No
- Where
- But
- Here
And I'm tagging Adwina, Irma, Jess and Freeda.
Listening to : The Unforgiven III - Metallica
3 commentaires:
lynn and her char kuew tiau. eheh. u like it basah or dry?
happy holiday babe!
ooo that's interesting to know that u like char keuw tiau hehe
ngak?
kene tag
happy new year
Enregistrer un commentaire