jeudi, janvier 15, 2009

interesting facts

Being a very 'rajin' person, I did something I shouldn't really be doing. I read Glamour magazine instead of reading stuffs that I need to know for the exams. Well, that's not the point here because actually, I want to share with you guys some interesting facts that I read in the magazine; the first one is in Men, Sex & Love section, 4 times you're sexy to men. I'm not going to write all the four facts here. What caught my fancy was the fourth fact :

When he loves you
Good news: familiarity breeds...sex appeal! Researchers showed a set of photos to people who knew the subjects, and to volunteers who didn't. Those who knew and liked the people in the pictures found them better looking; In short, the study proved that the more we know someone, the more attractive we find them. So the more a man loves you, the sexier you are to him.


So, fret no more, girls! If your boyfriends love you, they won't find any women sexier than you! =P Unless, if he's a total ass!

The second fact is about food, to be specific, celery!

Celery is sexy
We all know that oysters have aphrodisiac qualities, but celery is also loaded with a hormone called androsterone, which, when eaten by men, triggers arousal in women.


If this is true, then guys, start eating celery! It isn't just good for health, it also helps you with your ladies. Interesting, huh?

And the last one, relationship facts :

Keep settling for second best? Get all four boxes ticked
There are four ways you need to connect with someone : emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. You can't disregard one and expect a relationship to work. Hold out for a relationship with someone where all boxes are ticked.

Can't make it last? Stop looking for 'perfect'
Allow yourself to expect difficulties and to find creative ways to work through them. By running away from a relationship every time there's a problem, you're not allowing it to reach a place with any depth.

Going for the wrong guy? Try a new approach
You need a man who can deal with you when you throw a wobbly and comfort you when you're upset – many guys can't. You can tell if a man has emotional intelligence by his mates. A good balance of male and female friends is a positive sign.


Voilà! All the facts that I found interesting. Just thinking of sharing it with you guys. Anyways, I've been very lazy lately. I don't even feel like going to the gym, but I did go today. Teacup told me to because I didn't go yesterday. I'm just so tired, I go to sleep very early almost every night but I still feel restless. If I told Mama about this, she'd say it's because I sleep with the lights on and she'd then urge me to take my magnesium pills. *sigh* I hope I'll be alright before the exam week. It's almost 21h and I feel sleepy already. I need to study for my Mandarin test tomorrow. Wish me luck! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : On My Shoulders – The Do

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

interesting facts! you see, reading magz benefits us a lot, right? hehe.

Anonyme a dit…

nak start makan celery la cmnih. haha

Sitie BUm BUm a dit…

sexy and proud!