mardi, février 24, 2009

Million Dollar Baby

As usual, every night before I go to sleep, Teacup and I will text each other, a routine which soon have to be changed because of me having a bad financial crisis at the moment but will continue as usual as soon as the crisis is over. LOL. So, about two days ago, we were talking about my current activity. It went something like this, I forgot what he wrote exactly.

Teacup : *something*something*something* Nanti jadi macam Laila Ali.

Moi : Siapa Laila Ali? Tak kenal.

Teacup : Boxer, anak Mohamed Ali

Moi : I don't want to be a boxer la, just nak isi masa lapang je.

Teacup : Saya pun tanak awak jadi boxer. Nanti kalau saya jahat awak tumbuk saya, KO terus. :D


Jahat oh! LOL! So, yeah. I've taken up boxing lessons and it started yesterday evening. I don't even know why I signed myself up for such brutal sport. Ieqa has warned me about it, she said it's going to be very rough and she thinks that I won't be able to do it. After going to my first lesson yesterday, I've been thinking about what she said. I'm beginning to doubt my decision. I don't know whether or not I should continue the lesson. I talked to Teacup about it and he said it's up to me. He too, was surprised at first when I told him I was going to do boxing. "Kalau karate ke, taekwando ke, ok gak. Ni boxing." That was what he said last night. As for me, I really don't know. Because I'm not the type of girl who actually do rough sports, any kind of sports at all for that matter. So why the fish did I sign up for boxing was beyond me. Probably I was a bit out of my mind when I decided to do it. Anyhoo, I think I should just go to another lesson or two and see how it goes. If I really feel like cannot do it anymore, then I'll stop. So, that's decided for now, I guess. =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Miles Away - Madonna

5 commentaires:

myownstoryasitis a dit…

boxing is cool,kick boxing right?
is a good way to loose weight plus u get to learn self defense which to me is way better than karate or takewando =) p/s: just dont get too badly hurt or build too much muscles hahaha

Anonyme a dit…

boxing macam cool and fun!
nak sangat cuba!.
cekgu pergilah 2nd class
then kalau tak larat sangat,
berhenti je.
jangan paksa diri.
nanti merana.

Anonyme a dit…

wow...
macam best je lynn...
try la dulu..
but i tink ok kot...
takkan lah sampai injured2 teruk2 tu kan...

Adwina a dit…

wah this is very rare! slalu tgr teakwando, karate. hehe. takpe lynn, self defense. kalau teacup buat jahat, tumbuk je dia. hehe

farida tarmize a dit…

i love boxing
so much fun
biler hati panas, find a punch bag
then punch till i feel good

hmmm