Oh well, I've left the house. It doesn't feel good at all, my tear duct gave away as soon as I got into the car. Luckily nobody saw me crying, if not, it'd have been embarassing! I'm so going to miss the house and the memories created in it. Chez Rosland, is what we called our house. I''ll go back to Cherbourg from time to time, but not to that house, to Ieqa's new place. My parents and Waffy will leave for Paris on Tuesday. I was the first to leave Chez Rosland. I knew this day would come, but I wasn't aware that it'd come before I am fully prepared. What is there to prepare? I don't know. I guess what I meant is ready. I'm not ready to leave it yet. Not now, not ever. But all good things must come to an end, isn't it? So, this is the end of my parents' and Waffy's sojourn in Cherbourg, and another new beginning when they get back to Malaysia. As for me, this is just another step of growing up, to be apart from the family once again after being with them for the last five, well almost six years. Anyway, I won't get any more melodramatic with you guys thus I shall stop here. Chez Rosland, I bid thee farewell. =(
Listening to : Leaving - Jesse McCartney
11 commentaires:
I know this isn't quite appropriate...but seems like a really cool place to live in hehe
poulet! taktahu pon parents awak balik malaysia for good.. boleh tak?? haha
sedih......
awwww so sad..i remember tht was how i feel masa pindah dari manjung ke kl dlu. and also masa pack barang to leave utp. sgt2 sedih coz everything was part of us. hmm, tp life must go on kan. im sure everything will be ok. hehe
kak lyn, that was so sad. mcm xsangke ur family has been there for almost 6 yrs. i've always wished that someday i wud come to france and visit ur family. now it's all too late. *tula dila, kenapa xkumpul duit awal2.haha* i can feel zaf's excitement atm. kirim slm dkt ur parents.
dont fret moi. there's always that cute landlord for inspiration :)
for me, its been a privilege to witness u and the family being together there for those long years.
alam : it is a cool place to live in. just look at the vast attic. you can do plenty of things there during summer cuz in winter, it's freezing cold!
ilya : how come lah? my parents and youngest brother are going back for good. *sobs*
irma : me too. =(
ad : thanks. hopefully everything will be ok. =)
dla : i will. =) yeah she's very excited. i think its fair for her cuz she's been apart from us that long, so now it's her turn to have the fam all to herself. :D
helmi razali : i don't live in paris and i'm not going back for good. only my parents and my youngest brother are going back to msia for good. they live in cherbourg, france.
wan : talking about the cute landlord, i haven't seen him for quite some time already. =( long years? how come it feels so short? =(
yana,it's me dilla..ur blog fwen.i dh lame xon9,been bz for the last couple of months.sorry xcontact u in any ways..
btw,how r u?rindu bangat kt u tau x!!!nk antr kt chatbox tp u dh xde chatbox..hihi.so antr je la kt sini msgnyeee.
r u moving to msia for good?omg!sdhnye..dh lame u dok kt france.but now lh la jmp if ade free time nnt kn?isk..rindunye yana!!!nnt story kt moi everything yg happened since i start xon9 ritu.kp in touch ya..mwahx!*hug*
dilla, where have u been?? lama gila tak dgr cite. huhu. i'm not going back la dilla, only my parents and my brother. the rest of us are staying here until we finish our studies. huhu. ol la selalu. kangen~
ini adalah entri you yang paling sedih, walaupun simple.
-_-
eh, your dad balik naik submarine ke? hee :p
i've been working..but tday is my last day & im really happy about it..=) pasni i on9 slalu coz i won't be bz anymore..hiks!
owh,shahril pn komen..hehe,lwk je kte ur dad nek submarine.org tgh sdh okek..:p
anyway,keep in touch ye..kangen!!mwahx!
Enregistrer un commentaire