Would you ever kiss any one 23 and over?
++ I can't see why not.
Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
++ I don't think so. It complicates things too much.
Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
++ Sure. In fact, there are a few people.
Would you kiss someone to make your ex bf/gf mad?
++ No. That's lame.
This time last November, who were you dating?
++ I wasn't dating anyone.
Last person to make you smile?
++ Barney HIMYM.
Who/what can you blame for your bad mood today?
++ Nothing and nobody. I've been like this for a few days already.
Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy or girl?
++ I believe I have.
How was last night?
++ It was okay. I didn't really do anything.
If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
++ It means that I'm thinking a whole lot and I always do that lately.
How are you feeling right now?
++ I feel blahh!
What did you do on Saturday night?
++ Gossip Girl reruns.
Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
++ Of course!
Have you ever had a difficult relationship?
++ Every relationship has its difficulties. You just have to find the one worth working through.
Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
++ I love snowstorms but I don't really like thunderstorms, they scare me.
Who's the last person that disappointed you?
++ For me to know and for you to find out. ;]
Do you have a best friend?
++ I do.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
++ Yes, not so long ago.
Is there any emotion you are trying to hide?
++ I guess.
Where is your ex right now?
++ I've no idea and I don't want to know.
Do you have trust issues?
++ I do.
Was this a good weekend?
++ It was just like any other weekend.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
++ No, not really. I didn't feel like doing anything today but I forced myself to go to class anyway because I only have one today.
What do you think of hot dogs?
++ Not a very big fan.
Do you like to work on your Birthday?
++ I've never worked on my birthday, so I wouldn't know. But I guess I wouldn't like it that much since I like to spend my birthday doing something fun.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
++ Nothing. I didn't go out yesterday.
Name 3 drinks you drink regularly:
++ Tea, Coffee, Water.
Current hate right now?
++ Uh, can't think of anything.
How will you bring in the New Year?
++ With my loved ones most likely. ;]
What will you be doing in a year from now?
++ Final year, will start contemplating whether or not to continue.
Best toy as a child?
++ I have a lot but my favourite was this computer I got for my birthday. That's how I learn English and how to spell.
Worst injury you've ever had?
++ Nothing horrible.
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
++ If everything goes well, yes, I think I will. ;]
Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
++ No, I don't think so. I wouldn't go out in public in my nightie.
Do you think you can last in relationship for 6 months?
++ Sure.
Do you dance while getting ready for whatever?
++ Sometimes when I'm happy and no one's looking.
Who was your last text message from?
++ Auro.
Who was the last baby you held?
++ Evaaaaa!
When was the last time you cried?
++ I can't remember.
Are you happy?
++ Not today, I'm not.
Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind?
++ Oh sure!
Are you emotional?
++ Yeah, extremely emotional.
Ever had your heart broken?
++ Yes.
Have you ever heard something that you knew was true but tried to make it look like it wasn't?
++ Maybe, I don't know.
Who makes the best cups of tea?
++ Mama.
Did you want to punch someone today?
++ No. I'm not mad at anyone.
Oh by the way, we have a new member in our family;

Don't ask why he's called Raul. He belongs to Waffy. We got him a kitten as a birthday present. Mama thinks that we're turning the house into a zoo. LOL. I miss her. I can imagine how frantic she was to see a kitten in the house. We were never allowed to have a pet before because no one's there to take care of it. Now that we've all grown up, I think she's ready to let loose some rules. Now we have a few animals Chez Rosland. Two fat guinea pigs, some Robowski hamsters and a kitten. I can't wait to go back!
Listening to : Last Chance - Ginuwine
4 commentaires:
omg raul comel gilaaaa n iLOVE HIMYM!
haha. i love his paws. they're so cuteeee! lol. HIMYM rocks, right? :D
youre liking ted ah. i missed watching himym a lot esp just staring at robin. *nganga moment*
i also love the way neil patrick play barney, showing how much he can like woman. seems weird at times though since he is like, queer.
err, how about getting a french cat. u can name him inspector clouseau
ooo you like robin eh? hehe. she's pretty. looking at alyson hannigan reminds me of american pie. i don't know why. ;p i like barney as well. funny la dia. :D
french cat? tanak lah. later when it's time for me to go back, susah nak bawak balik. :D but that's a nice name, though. hehe.
Enregistrer un commentaire