
I got back from Paris earlier today and haven't done anything since! Geez! Should really get my lazy ass up and start revising. Tapi penat sangat. Macam mana? Mood swing lagi. *sigh* Paris was ok, not that fun. My vow not to shop hanya tinggal kata-kata sahaja ye sebab banyak habis weekend ni. But I had sushi and char kuey tiaw. That was the fun part. Sangat suka. Craves fulfilled. Lepas ni boleh craving benda lain pula. The reason Ieqa wanted to go to Paris was because she had to get some stuffs from Uncle Fadzilah, posters, brochures and CDs on Malaysia Truly Asia. ;p She has a presentation to do this coming week.
Exam starts tomorrow. I've finished revising actually, I just need to go through everything quickly one more time to make sure I won't forget anything tomorrow morning. Just one paper tomorrow. Next paper is on Thursday and last one is next Tuesday. See? I have time, kan? Doesn't mean I can procastinate, although I'm very sure that's what going to happen. Blergh.
I can't wait for tomorrow. I have two parcels to fetch at the post office! Hiks! The only thought that makes me look forward to Monday.
Anyways, gotta go. Wish me luck! Toodles!~
Listening to : Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
3 commentaires:
all the best =)
thanks, jess! ;)
cute panda :)
Enregistrer un commentaire