mercredi, février 03, 2010

I Want To Fly Away

++1month1week1day++

That's it. Bought the tickets. I'm going home in 2 months, 1 week and 3 days. Lepas ni ikat perut la. Esok juga start. The tickets cost me a bomb, leaving me totally broke! And no Rihanna in April. But, Michael Bublé boleh kot in May?

I talked to Abah this morning. Lately, whenever I talk to my parents, I feel so sad. I don't know why. Macam sebak sayu je. This morning pun nyaris nak menangis tapi tahan juga sebab nanti Abah cakap anak dia yang seorang ni kuat menangis. Suruh Abah call semata-mata nak mengadu sakit gigi, pipi bengkak. Another wisdom tooth is pushing out, causing me so much pain. Abah cakap macam mana ni pipi asyik bengkak je. The first time was last Summer. Then I texted Mama to get me some pain killer, macam tak boleh beli kat sini, kan? Orang gedik memang begini. Mama told me to go to the dentist first, her exact words were, 'Mama rasa lebih baik Ayong pergi jumpa dentist, kalau tunggu ubat dari sini lambat lagi takut ada infection nanti habis gigi cantik Ayong.' Tersenyum baca mesej Mama. Rindu Mama. True, I have to wait at least two weeks for the pain killer to arrive, sekali dengan Raffy si Posto. Semua nak pesan suruh dia bawa. Kalau boleh bawa semua sekali dalam beg dia. Kalau lah manusia ni boleh dilipat-lipat. Hmm. Another reason why I don't want to go to the dentist is because I hate dentists! I'm scared of them, of their machines. I'm so grateful I have a nice set of teeth that doesn't require me to go to the dentist very often. I'm glad I don't need braces. I'm glad I just have to see one twice a year, that's it.

My period pain has become unbearable these few months. Backache, jangan cakap la, sakit sangat sampai tak boleh tidur. And then, sebelum period mesti demam teruk. It used to happen when I was 12 or 13. Sekarang jadi balik. At least back then I had my family. And mood swing, lagi lah. Hubby said my mood is unpredictable. Macam weather di Brest. Kenapa Brest? Because he said they used to have four seasons in one day. It could be Spring in the morning, Summer in the afternoon, Autumn in the evening and Winter at night. It could be warm and sunny for a minute and suddenly it'd rain cats and dogs and the temperature would drop just like that. Same goes with my mood, tambah ribut dan taufan. Now I'm having period pain and tooth ache, lagi dahsyat. Everyday macam moody. Super cranky.

My room is soooo messy, sangat memeningkan kepala. Yet, I'm so lazy to clean it up. Boxes from the parcels I got yesterday litter the floor. My notes are everywhere. I don't know which one is which anymore. And today, I received another parcel! What's inside? For me to know and for you to find out. ;p I have a basket full of laundry. I'm not planning to clean my room and do my laundry any time soon. I guess I'm going to do it once I'm done with my last paper because right now, je n'arrive pas à m'y mettre. Je n'ai pas envie de faire tout ça. Pour l'instant, il faut que je me concentre sur les partiels.

I miss the Hubster. I guess that's nothing new. I never truly understood when people say that distance makes the heart grow fonder although I have always been in a long distance relationship. But, now, I'm beginning to get what it means. It's different when you're really attach to someone. It's like half of me is empty. I feel incomplete. Hundreds of phone calls aren't really helping because they're never enough. I'd always want more. I want him. Hmm.

Anyways, it's time for me to start revising. I have Civilisation on Thursday and I really need to score this paper. Wish me luck! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Easy Tonight - Five For Fighting

2 commentaires:

Nazley a dit…

I love you more and more everyday..I really need you to comeback this April sayang..I miss you sooooo much..Good luck for other papers..Abang sayang ayang sangat2..Love you sayang

GurL-FriDay a dit…

i love u too! haha. sanggup tak tengok rihanna sebab nak balik, ok!;p thanks! pray for me, eh? mwahs!