Listening to : Whatchamacallit - Pussycat Dolls
jeudi, février 04, 2010
An Attempt To Stand On My Own Two Feet
Starting from this moment onwards, I'll stand on my own two feet. Selama ni berdiri atas kaki siapa, tak tahu lah. Never again would I depend on others. Eceh. Cakap beria je, kan? Kita lihat berapa lama boleh tahan. I bet I wouldn't last long because in the end I'd still find my parents and ask them for help. Boohoo. But, there's no harm in trying, right? Okay, first of all, I need to find a second job because I'm dead broke! Serious, ni. Tak pernah jadi, ok. Kalau minta dari MamAbah nanti tak berdiri atas kaki sendiri. Berdiri sebelah kaki Mama, sebelah kaki Abah. Terus tak seimbang, Abah tinggi, Mama rendah. Macam mana? Walaupun mereka bankers sejak azali, sekarang sudah mempunyai perasaan malu meminta duit dari mereka. Tak tahu sejak bila pandai malu dengan mereka. Maybe because I'm so far away from them and I'm not eighteen anymore. Why eighteen? Because I didn't live with my parents back then as well but I wasn't at all what you'd call independent. Nak packing beg pun kena telefon Abah tanya packing macam mana. See? Nama sahaja duduk asrama penuh sejak umur tiga belas tahun. Plus, eighteen seems like a million years ago now. Mungkin sebab itu berasa malu. Jadi, sekarang kena ada azam baru, pegangan baru. Still not too late to have a resolution, I guess? Ok, lah. Habis merapu. Kembali menelaah (terasa seperti di Bainun bila sebut menelaah sebab di Bainun ada Bilik Menelaah). Bye!
Juliette xx
Listening to : Whatchamacallit - Pussycat Dolls
Listening to : Whatchamacallit - Pussycat Dolls
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
5 commentaires:
babe, you can do it =)
all the best, it aint gonna be easy but the satisfaction that you gain is HUGE
haah rindu bilik menelaah bainun
jess : trying very hard! hehe.*
anis : tu laa. tapi kan org kata it's haunted! haha. tanak ingat.
no lah...where got haunted.
i stayed up all night ALONE doing add maths (now that i think of it, its soo buang masa to spend so much time on things i wudn't use) and survived it :)
its just excuses people make to not study, heh!
<3
haha. i don't know lah kan. but people always talked about how haunted it was. kelakar pun ada.
Enregistrer un commentaire