
I'm having writer's block. Ececececeh. Macam writer betul saja. ;p I'm not in my usual writing mood. I didn't do anything at all this weekend. Keluar bilik pun tidak. Due to excessive spending on Friday, I didn't have the mood to go out again. The only thing I did was watched (and still watching) The Mentalist. Sebenarnya baru tahu series ini wujud. My pupils talked about it in class, 'Ze Montaliste', as they pronounced it, and added, 'Iz gheeli guud!', so I decided to check it out. And the next thing I knew was, I'm hooked! It's very addictive. Well, almost all series are addictive, but Simon Baker, known as Patrick Jane in the series, is just too good. He's sarcastically funny and way too smart in reading human behaviour. It's now one of my favourite series.
Apart from that, I talked to the Hubster today, for hours. Happy, but still not enough. I wish time difference doesn't exist. It's so hard, because by the time I wake up in the morning, it's already late afternoon in Malaysia. So, we have very little time together. I just can't wait to go back. I'm getting tired of waiting. I'm missing him like crazy.
By the way, Auro told me last week that some people found a World War II bomb at our campus where they're constructing a new language building. Sounds scary, eh? For your information, Caen was totally destroyed during World War II. So, if you visit Caen, there are a lot of historical places, American cemetery, Memorial museums and such. Way too many military bunks near the beach where the Americans landed. Nice place to visit if you like history. Anyways, they're neutralizing it soon, I don't know when. Glad I don't live near the campus. Hihi.
One more paper to go. Tomorrow. Translation. Wish me luck! I don't really know what to study. And I'm not sure if dictionary is allowed in the exam hall. Minta-minta lah boleh. Hiks! Unilanguage dictionary. Tapi kalau tak tahu tu, tak tahu juga lah. Cari lah dalam dictionary tu, tak mungkin jumpa. :)
Oh, today is also Eleen's little princess' first birthday. Joyeux Anniversaire, Princesse Eva! Sekejap je dah setahun. Haven't seen her in a while. Hope you'll grow up to be a beautiful and happy little girl, just like your Mommy, and genius like your Daddy. Gros bisous from Aunty. ;p
Okay lah. Lapar. See ya! Toodles!~
Listening to : -
1 commentaire:
merci auntie yana! looking forward to ur next visit!!! bisouxxx
Enregistrer un commentaire