vendredi, février 26, 2010

Deux Mois



Two months. One more month until I get to see the Hubster again. My birthday is just around the corner. I guess I have a lot to be thankful for these 24 years of my life, especially the previous one. His is just a week after mine. We'll be celebrating our birthday together this year, insyaAllah. I miss the Hubster. I called home, Abah is currently in KL. 'Ni mesti rindu la orang tu takde', he knows me so well. Two months and I didn't even get to speak to him today. I hope he's doing alright. Abah tried to reassure me that he would be ok. I really hope so. *crossing fingers*

Come back home safely, Darling, because I want you to be there in April. I love you in a way I never thought I could love somebody. Plus, if you're not there, you wouldn't get your spanking new golf driver! So be there or be square! Hihi. Again, I love you, Sayang. Que Dieu nous bénisse et nous apporte le bonheur!

Juliette xx

Listening to : I'll Stand By You - Pretenders

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Aucun commentaire: