Manic Monday. It was a really hectic day, what with the bad weather and first day of classes. Weather is really really bad, I tell you. Il pleut des cordes! It's raining cats and dogs since morning! Payung dah selamat, RIP. Memang sebenarnya tak perlu berpayung sebab angin terlalu kuat, payung terbang juga, penat kejar (-.-') Fuh fuh. I had trouble waking up this morning because I had trouble sleeping last night, and only dozed off when the clock struck three, in the morning that is! Kalau misery loves company, trouble loves me, kot? Tak tak. Tapi kami serasi. Kuliah pukul sembilan pagi. Susah sangat nak bangun. Tram minggu ini masih ikut jadual cuti sekolah kerana kanak-kanak sekolah masih belum kembali ke sekolah (sungguh banyak perkataan sekolah). I woke up around 7.30a.m. I didn't get my usual morning call from the Hubster because he's not around. *sad* Kerana itulah lagi liat nak bangun, tapi sebenarnya memang pemalas. But I made it to the first lecture of my fourth semester! *smug* Grammar lagi, you! I hate Grammar lecture because it's dead boring. Betul, tak tipu.
Anyways, after Grammar, I had to go and buy some books for Litterature. I managed to complete a few tasks today. Proud of myself. Hihi. I dragged my ass down town in the pouring rain, to get my studio insurance, then went to the Préfecture (I don't know how to say it in English or Malay) to ask about my Carte de Séjour only to be told that it was ready since December 14th! And I didn't receive the letter. I blame it on La Poste. They're very lousy. But as a student, I need to buy two stamps which cost 30€ before I can get my Carte de Séjour. It's a new policy. To make it simple, I have to pay 30€ for the card! Before this, it was free! Préfecture is always full of people, when I arrived, I had to take a number and waited for an hour! Sangat penat, ok! Sempat juga lah baju, rambut, beg semua kering. Then I went to the bank to transfer some money into my current account so that I can go shopping again! TAK! TAK BOLEH!
I had a sandwich for lunch, dalam hujan ye, sambil dengar Michael Bublé mendayu dayu, and headed straight to Litterature class. As usual, the first day of the semester, the prof explained how and what is going to happen in her class. Participation is, apparently very important and she wouldn't mind giving zero to her students. Terkejut bila tangan sendiri sentiasa di atas sampai lah dia cakap 'selain kamu, tak ada orang lain dah?' Tsk. Malu I. Participate salah, tak participate salah. Tsk tsk. What do you want, lah? I went to Monsieur D's office to hand him the insurance afterwards. Sebenarnya sudah terima surat minta insurans, maaflah, wanita sibuk berangan seperti saya tiada masa terluang. It was still raining horribly (-.-'). I had Mandarin later, a subject I dreaded the most, not because it's not interesting but the prof we have this year doesn't know how to make it interesting. I found myself yawning fifteen minutes through the class and I had to endure it for two Goddamn hours! Dan seperti biasa, pulang ke rumah seperti tidak belajar apa-apa :B

Rumah. Boring. Nobody to talk to. I started talking to myself this morning when I couldn't find where did I put my wallet. When I told the Hubster yesterday about me talking to myself when he's not around, he laughed at me! Cheih! But yesterday was fun. We went photo frenzy while talking on the phone. Dunia di hujung jari anda! Hiks! I miss him already. Rindu hari hari sebenarnya. Harap harap tak kronik sangat minggu ini. LDM (long-distance marriage) is very challenging, lah! I need to find a survival guide to LDM semoga boleh bertukar menjadi iron lady dengan serta merta. Anyways, I'm sure this week will go by really quickly, kalau tak, HMMPPPFFFHHTTT! Baiklah. I'm really sleepy. I guess Mr. Sandman came earlier tonight and sprinkled dust into my eyes pour que je puisse fair des beaux rêves. Alors, mes amours, bonne nuit! A la prochaine! By the way, I speak Franglish! Isn't that interesting? Ok ok. Tidur!
Listening to : I'm Your Daddy - Weezer
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire