
Had a good time with Ieqa, Friday night and the whole Saturday. Got myself a top as my birthday treat. Had pizza twice and sushi. Lovely!
And as of today, I slept til noon. Watched Shutter Island and had F.R.I.E.N.D.S. moment. Celebration? What celebration?
Have to admit, not the kinda birthday I was expecting. But then again, they say, expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed.
Anyways, thank you for the kind wishes, people! I'll try to reply to them as soon as possible. To those who sent flowers, thank you very much. They were lovely! To Kak Wa and Abg Helmy, thanks sooo much for the Manchester HRC t-shirt and birthday card. The girls, thanks for the early birthday surprise. I was very surprise indeed. I almost did not go to my own surprise party. Sayang korang semua sekali!

I miss my family. I miss MamAbah the most. 2 more weeks until I finally get to see them again. Can't wait to celebrate my birthday along with Angah's when I'm home! I see more presents! (^__^)
2 weeks? Bring it on! (^^)//
Anyways, when did growing old stop being fun and start being scary? Hmph.
Listening to : One Last Chance - James Morrison
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 commentaires:
happy bday once again babe =)
woooo..happy belated birthday..wieee..
jess & freda : thanks, babes!
Enregistrer un commentaire