jeudi, mai 20, 2010

Of Test and Dinner and Movie

Phewww. I just got back. I had a test earlier today. My last Mandarin test for the semester. If you're wondering how I did on the test, I'd tell you I sucked. It took me an hour to get to the third question, and the rest, was history. The text was confusing, well, I don't remember some of the characters, that's the problem. I wish the prof had written in pinyin, it'd be easier to read and understand although we would have to figure out the sense, but still, it'd be so much easier. I got lost somewhere in the middle while reading the text and that, certainly did not help. Oh well, it's over. All I can do now is cross my fingers and hope for the best. (T_T)

++Auro++

++What I had for dinner ^^++

++Yours Truly++

++Ice cream after dinner ^^++

Auro and I planned to have dinner and watch movie, so that's pretty much what we did after the test. We had Chinese. We were both really hungry. She ordered three course meal while I ordered two. Had ice cream afterwards and then we went to Café des Images for movies. Watched Greenberg. Hah, I just realized I had watched two movies with the word 'Green' in it in less than a week! Green Zone last Friday and Greenberg tonight. Well, Greenberg was, urm, weird. Not too complicated, just weird. Ben Stiller, y'all. But definitely not the movie I'd tell you to waste your money on. Green Zone, although a war movie, is waaaaay better! Oh by the way, the movie theater was pretty. It was all flowery. Comel!

++La salle de cinéma; Comel kan?++

Excuse the pictures, phone quality. Anyways, I think it's time to catch some z's. Got work tomorrow. Toodles!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Shimmer & Shine - Ben Harper

5 commentaires:

Mell L. a dit…

I am freaking out every second until the result is out.Who knows waiting for the result is a torturing as waiting to meet le boyfriend.

Anonyme a dit…

cinema dia! wah. dah tgk shrek?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ms pame : u guys are lucky u had ur exams way earlier than ours, at least ur session de rattrapage is done before the hols. my session de rattrapage is in september weyh! kalau tak lepas skrg, kena balik sini awal :((

yan : belum! tak keluar lagi kot kat sini. huhu.

Sunshine a dit…

hai lynn...sorry but can i ask u a favor? since u'r in europe..there's a malaysian couple needs some help from all of us. the wife (4th yr medic in czech) juz gave premature birth to baby muaz n the hubby is in nottingham doing engineering.since he's premature..he needs to stay in the incubator for the next 2 weeks. total cost is 35 000euro. hope u can spread the words..my post is in here

http://truewishlist.blogspot.com/2010/05/survival-of-fittest-muaz-firdausi.html

plase take some time to read it.thnx!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

sunshine : alright. will try to spread the words. :)