mercredi, juin 02, 2010

Of Lunch Date and Shopping


I'm feeling a bit under the weather these couple of days. Sore throat, flu and a bit feverish. I had a lunch date with the teachers I worked with, so I had to get out of the house today. And it was pouring rain the whole day. Kinda not helping my situation at all. But the lunch date went well. We went to this restaurant called L'Assiette Sans Frontières. It's a special place as it's built by an association for social purposes, it hires people with difficulties (i.e. poor, unemployed, etc) to work there. The food was delicious! I had vegetable roll for starter with scrumptious scampi on top and mango sauce to dip in. Yummy! For main dish, I had veal and vegetables, as for dessert, hot chocolate fondant with chocolate ice cream. It was all delightful! And of course, I did not have to pay for it which made it even more gratifying. Hiks! The saddest part was when we said goodbye, one of the teachers, Muriel (Mumu) cried. She hugged and kissed me several times. I was so touched. I didn't know what to say but I promised to keep in touch. After all, I'm still going to be here at least for another year. I also have her e-mail. I'll try my best to keep in touch. Oh by the way, they gave me a going away present. I got a necklace and a pair of earrings. Pretty. :)


Later, I went to town because I didn't feel like going home. The impulse shopper that I am, I bought a pair of heels and a blouse. I wanted to buy the blue dress (as shown above : last picture) but I couldn't really picture where and when would I wear it. So I got the heels and one of the white shirts instead. The black dress was what I wore today. But I really love the blue dress. Hmm. Beli ke tak beli ke tak beli ke tak?

++The heels I bought++

On my way back, there was a strike. The police were on strike. It was noisy. The traffic was disrupted. Mengada diorang ni. Dalam hujan pun sanggup strike!

Anyways, if you notice the entry above, it's a sticky post. Will be there for a while, until the reception is over, that is. So yeah, you are all invited to our wedding reception. Gotta go! Traa!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Float On - Goldspot

5 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

omg i so love ur invi letter hunny! i told my bf the same thing.wud he be my pinguin n all.lol..so cute!!

ps: insyaAllah i'd go to ur reception.hunny i live in kementah okeyy...my dad's an airforce! omg!

pss: love ur heels! to die for!

An Ocean Lady a dit…

Liyana,

Y everytime u tunjuk ur food membuatkan perut i laparlah ;p

BTW, will try to come for your reception yer and bring along iffat ;) (bley ker Untie Liyana)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

miss sunshine : haha thanks! got it on the net. my dad always says i look like a penguin, fat and walk like one. huhu. hopefully you can come to the reception! looking forward to meet you! hihi. i love the heels as well, the reason i bought it. hiks!

inar : haha. lapar? malaysia lagi banyak food yg best². hihi. sure, bring iffat along!!! i can't wait to see him and you!

Anonyme a dit…

dear you're still in france? I tot you're back here already? the blue dress is pretty :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

bee : i'm still in france. i went back for spring break and i'm going back for summer break, plus i have my reception to do. lol. pretty, isn't it? didn't buy it. prolly later. i don't know. hehe.