So, those who are my friends on FB might have already seen yesterday's pictures that I uploaded last night. Khalid and Ieqa were here since Thursday evening. Oh, we had a long weekend. I promised Ieqa I'd cook, so I did. But then, on Saturday, when we went down town for coffee, Khalid saw his friend's status on FB saying that him and his friends were also in Caen. He called and true enough, they were here. They decided to meet up in front of Zara or something like that. And me, I took the opportunity to go shopping last minute. Tried on a dress, really liked it, bought it. I wasn't there when they met at first. I went to find them afterwards and frankly, I was pretty surprised to see that there were four of them.
You see, I've never really mingled with Malaysian students in France as I had my family here before. I know some of the students, but have never been to their events or anything like that. Actually, that was kinda my first time meeting these people. They're all younger than me. They came from Rouen and Le Havre, apparently there are quite a number of Malaysian students there. Anyways, back to my story. They've been here since noon I guess. Their main destination was Festyland, but they didn't go in as they had to pay and it wasn't really worth it to go inside. So, they decided to see Caen. And that's how we met. LOL. APAYANGMEREPEKPUNTAKTAHU! I brought them to Port de Plaisance where the people keep their boats. It was pretty nice over there but it was already at the end of the evening and the shops here, they all close at 7 p.m. sharp. Bosan, kan?
Well, that's not it. We went for dinner at La Taverne. Everyone had seafood except one guy. He had duck if I'm not mistaken. And apparently everybody ordered the same fish except me, I had salmon instead of ray. The dinner was quite nice. Chatted, getting to know each other better. Oh, did I say that I actually felt old being with those kids? HAHA. I'm 24 and married! Geez, they're so young! They drove back to Rouen the same night. It's about one hour drive from Caen and Khalid went with them.
Oh by the way, I forgot to blow out my candle before I went out yesterday. Mati lah kalau Mama tahu. Thank God nothing happened.
It's quite unusual for me to see other Malaysians here in Caen because as far as I'm concerned there are only two here, including me. So, the experience was nice and I don't mind doing it again. To those I met yesterday, it was nice meeting you guys.
Anyways, I think I should start working on my Litterature. I'm supposed to hand it in tomorrow. I may not sleep tonight doing it. It's okay, got plenty of sleep already. I have exams coming soon. A test this Wednesday. Tons of things to do. Wish me luck and wish me well. Til then! Traaa!~
Listening to : -
4 commentaires:
oh darlin' i miss you!
err..hello there! :)
haha.im yan lah. nurulraihas is my real name!
laaaa ye keee? should have told me earlier! cam confuse memula taw!
Enregistrer un commentaire