jeudi, juin 03, 2010

Sex And The City 2

source : google image

Watched it! IN FRENCH! I waited too long for this one and could no longer contain my itch for the movie so I decided to go and watch it with Auro. French pun French lah! I don't have a choice. But I love it nonetheless! I adore Carrie Bradshaw's walk in closet. I enjoy Samantha's antics. I admire Miranda's courage and last but not least, I love Charlotte's naiveté. They're the perfect four! I'm not going to spoil it for you ladies who haven't watched it thus I won't be writing a personal review about it. I read a few critiques about the movie, but they did not make me want to watch it any less. It's funny and entertaining. A light escapism. Worth wasting your time and money on. So ladies, if you love the series, you'd surely love this sequel! A lot of red sole shoes (read : Louboutin) and fabulous bags!

Moi xx

p/s : I do think they're kinda old, though, to pull off such ensembles!

Listening to : I Am Woman - Helen Reddy

8 commentaires:

Mell L. a dit…

Sgt sangat sangat best. Especially yg psl long distance tu.haha.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha! true! but i love the part in the plane though. the first class seats were so exquisite! oh and of course samantha with the arabs. lol!

Anonyme a dit…

dekat malaysia belum keluar lagi. sobs. tell me about her (Carrie Bradshaw) walk-in closet! Wish will get one! He-he. and to own a Louboutin's shoes

cik nana! tak sabar nak jumpa cik nana 24th july ni!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yan : there's a code to open her walk-in closet, ok! soooooo amazing! yeah me too i want at least a pair of louboutin. tunggu habis study lah. hihi.

hope to see u there, yan!! :)

Nadira R a dit…

belum tengok.belum keluar kat sini..:(
but p/s: i think so too..:P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

aqma : bila keluar kat msia? i wonder how they are going to air it in msia, with samantha's sex scenes and butt naked guys. hmm. mesti kena potong kan?

Nadira R a dit…

tula taktau.if tak potong, mmg tak keluar terus. i'm not too fond of SATC actually, tapi sangat suka tengok warddrobe diorang.:P:P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

kalau potong, hilang lah kelakar diorg. huhu. me too, i like their wardrobe. but sometimes i think it's too extravagant, like too red-carpet looking. huhu.