jeudi, août 12, 2010

Of Ramadhan and Graduation

First and foremost, I'd like to wish everyone Happy Ramadhan. It's not too late, is it? It's only the second day of fasting. Wishing you a blissful Ramadhan, may we profit a lot from this holy month.

Moving on, I'm back in KK. My uncle was here a few days ago. Had dinner with him, Abah and Hubster. Hang Li Po is officially my favourite restaurant to dine at. Their tom yam is so delicious I had to ask for more. The other dishes are just as delish. If you ever come to KK, go try and eat there. I'm sure you'll like it. (^_~)

Fasting here feels different. As if I was in another country, not in Malaysia anymore. People here don't speak Malay as we in Peninsula do, I have a hard time understanding them at times. Their Ramadhan Bazaar is just as different as everything else. They don't sell the same food as ours. Abah doesn't like it that much so we prefer to eat home cooked meals, safer and suit our taste better. Tarawikh prayer is fun as we finish early here in KK. I feel like I was in Cherbourg again seeing all the familiar faces of those in the Project Team, as we used to do Tarawikh prayer together. It makes me miss Cherbourg, and the people. *sigh*

Oh, before it's too late, I'd like to congratulate my sister, Angah on her graduation. Congratulations, sistah! You made it through all the hardships, living alone without the family during your college years. And you succeeded!!! I'm so proud of you. I wish you a very bright future, an excellent job and success along the way. We love you soooo much! *hugs*

+Sisters with the graduate+

Have to run. Til then, toodles!~

Moi xx

Listening to : -

Aucun commentaire: