dimanche, septembre 26, 2010

Just A Little Bit More

This is it. I'm doing it. Talking to my parents has made up my mind. I was quite indecisive before this. Not sure if I could do it. MamAbah convinced me I could. I'm grateful to have them in my life, grateful to have people who believe in me. Thank you, MamAbah. I'm nothing without you guys.

Now I'm feeling a little giddy. I'm excited about the future. Whatever it has in store for me, I'm going to say, bring it on because I'm sure I can take it, insyaAllah. Like Abah always says, 'Set your priorities straight and take it in your stride.' I guess it's high time I do that. Couraaaage!


Already? Still feels like yesterday. Oh well, cheers to many more months together, insyaAllah!

Moi xx

Listening to : The Good Kind - The Wreckers

2 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

9 months ey?? my goodness! u guys r so comel!anyways...u be strong girl..atleast we'r finishing off kan?lets make it a grand one! owh owh..no ehem good news in ur tummy yet? *winks

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thanks, sunshine! yeap we're almost finish. haha. nope. no baby on the way. at least not for now. hihi :)