
First of all, I'd like to wish my dad a very happy 53rd birthday! The whole France celebrates your birthday every year as November 11th is a public holiday! ;p May Allah grant you extra health, wealth and an ocean full of happiness. Semoga dipanjangkan umur, so you'll get to see all your grandkids one day, insyaAllah. I wish you success in everything you do and may His blessing always be with you. I love you, Abah and I miss you very much that it saddens me I don't get to celebrate your birthday together. Sayu pulak! T__T
Second, my heartiest congratulations to my dear Husband on getting his rank up (getting promoted in civilian language). I'm so proud of you, yet, it breaks my heart not to be there on your happy day. But you know how much I love you, right? Lots of hugs and kisses flying your way from MOI. Sayu lagi! T__T
Lastly, Waffy! Although you lack one A, I still want to say congratulations, lil brother! Yes, you wished you could've done better, how about we reduce the time you spend on the internet and playing PS3 or SIMS or whatever, the next time you have an important exam? I'm sure you'd do great! Instead of getting a jackpot of C's like you did when you first went back to Malaysia, you actually got a jackpot of A's. You've come a long way, baby brother. (^__^)//

When my sisters and I were sitting for UPSR, my dad always threatened to send us to 'sekolah pondok' if we didn't get straight A's, so this is what my sister wrote to Waffy :

I don't know what sekolah pondok is like, but my dad managed to make it look terrible just by saying he'd send us there if we didn't get straight A's, and it actually worked on us. Takut punya pasal! LOL.
So I guess it's a happy day for everybody, and an almost happy day for Waffy. You still have PMR and SPM to go through, so you better prepare yourself because they aren't going to be easy and you've proven to yourself that not studying is not doing you any good, no matter how smart you are. Don't make the same mistake again, once is a mistake, twice is just plain stupidity.
Despite all the happiness that surrounds everyone, I don't feel that good. I kinda feel sick. But it's okay. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to a nice weekend. Hopefully everything will be great. ;)
Listening to : If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire