I believe in evolution, thus I believe they're going to change the law again sometime in the future. So why bother now when you still have a looooong way to go until your retirement day?
This is the effect of baby boom, ladies and gentlemen. Too many pensioners, not enough work force, and lots of teenagers and children. Hence the raise of retirement age from 60 to 62, which makes the French go 'Oh la la!'
Although it's kind of a 'nay' for me as I have a mountain of assignments which need to be handed in in two weeks time, I still prefer to suffer now than later.
So whoever tries to mess with my classes by blocking the campus again after this, aku lempang sekor-sekor!
Merci!
Listening to : Down Is The New Up - Radiohead
2 commentaires:
moi dh tuka layout?? merah you.. hahaha.. nice..
hehe lama dah tak pernah tukar. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire