Overall, the weekend was superb! Sightseeing during the day and gossip sessions at night until dawn! There were so many things to catch up on. Sampai mata masing-masing rabak lah senang cerita! These sessions lasted until 4 or 5 in the morning! LOL.
Just in case you're wondering, they're my schoolmates in MRSM Taiping. I didn't take pictures, so these belong to Teah :


Teah and Shak, thanks for visiting. I had a really nice weekend catching up with you guys. Datang lah lagi, ok! (^__^)
Like I mentioned earlier, my three days stay became four days. By the time I wanted to go back Monday evening, it was already kinda late. Aunty Mala suggested me to stay as the next day was already Eid-ul-Adha, and yeah, bagai orang mengantuk disorongkan bantal, I accepted the offer. We spent the night at Rumah Malaysia and had a little Eid-ul-Adha celebration the next day at the Malaysian Embassy.

I must have eaten something wrong because as soon as I got back to Caen, my stomache started to hurt like hell and later I was vomiting and kept going to the toilet like a hundred of times, and sweating like nobody's business. Diarrhea, you know the drill. I don't know why Raya food always gives me diarrhea. And heartburn.
It lasted until this morning. I'm beginning to feel a little better and I'm starting to have my appetite back. Hopefully that's the last of it because I kinda missed a few classes this week. Not good.
By the way, Air Asia has finally launched Paris route today and will start to operate next February 2011. If you're lucky, you can get a one way ticket from Paris to KL from 99€ tax included, travelling between the period of February 14th 2011 and November 22nd 2011.
So, what are you waiting for, guys? Book your seats now at airasia.com! I'll be here waiting! ;)
p/s : Congrats to the Hubs for winning second place in golf tournament last Saturday! Mwahs!
Listening to : Angel - Akon
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire