
I can imagine Mama gets panicky when she's lost. Awww. I miss her. Mama is in KL, Waffy is in KK and I am in Caen. Poor Mama, her children are all so far away from her, except Angah, and Raffy who just arrived in KL this morning if I'm not mistaken.
Waffy is waiting for his UPSR result. He's not in school anymore, in fact he's having the time of his life in KK and he's not planning on going back to KL anytime soon. All he does in KK is sleep, eat, FB and PS3 all day long. Trooop gaté! (-.-')
My definition of superwoman is my Mom. Even Abah said he wouldn't be where he is now without Mama. He said he wouldn't survive with us kids and his job at the same time. But Mama is always there, by his side, through ups and downs. I'm glad I have a role model to look up to. Good luck, Ma!
p/s : Happy 19th Birthday to my brother, Raffy!
Listening to : The Loneliness - Babyface
2 commentaires:
awww...sweet la daddy said dat to mama. <3 mama will be just fine..go mama!
hehehe. my dad always says that. i hipe she'll be fine. ;p
Enregistrer un commentaire