mercredi, juin 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hello from the land below the wind! Yes, I'm home! Alhamdulillah. Nothing much to update you guys on. I'm still readjusting my sleeping time. Jet lag has got the better of me. I'm still damn tired from the trip back home. Couldn't sleep on the plane. Now all I want to do is sleep all day long. Mama hasn't been around much. She keeps flying off to KL for meetings and such. She just got back last night and today she has to fly back to KL for another meeting until Friday. Such a jet setter she is! It kinda bothers me a bit because I still haven't had the chance to really talk to her. Damn, I hate having busy parents! I think I need to make appointments just to talk to them. Anyways, shan't complain much. I'm just going to enjoy my Summer here. I'll keep you guys posted! Happy Summer Holidays, everyone!! :)

Moi xx

Listening to :-

Aucun commentaire: