Anyways, my holiday so far has been a mixture of fun and a hell lot of boring days when everyone else is busy working and I'm stuck at home with TV being my best buddy. Oh well, that is what happens when you're on holiday and everybody else is not. *sigh* Shan't complain much, though. I'm just glad I'm home, surrounded by my loved ones.
Even so, I got the chance to meet up with my close friends from primary and junior high which really made July so much exciting! One of Girl Power got hitched a couple of weeks ago. I've been meaning to update earlier on her wedding, but the lazy bum that I am, I never got around to doing it.
So, here's to Adwina, the prettiest bride I have ever seen! Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I'm glad I was there to witness the beautiful solemnization and both receptions. You looked amazing and honestly, all the ceremonies were a series of fabulous success! I'm so, so happy for you! I hope that this new chapter in your life will bring you and husband infinite happiness til the end! Love ya!







There aren't many photos of the couple because I'm still waiting for Za'in to upload those from her camera. But I'll update as soon as I have them! Again, congratulations!
Apart from the wedding, I also met Lyana and Yas, two of my close friends from junior high, for a catch up session. And boy, did we have fun! The day was filled with silly jokes and laughter. And a friend of Yas made my day and also Lyana's by telling us that we don't look like married women! LOL! Isn't that a great compliment? Teehee! We went underwear frenzy in La Senza, had bubble tea and of course, took pictures. I dare say, we haven't changed much since back then, it's been more than ten years, yo!


More pictures, but they are almost all the same. So, yeah.
Gossiping, they told me some thing about a friend we have in common. I don't really know this girl that well, but she talked about me behind my back as if she knew me. Although years passed, it still makes me wonder what does she have against me? I cannot help but look at her differently today, and try to avoid her at the same time. How could she pretend to be nice to my face and dared to talk about me to my friends? We don't even know each other well enough! Oh well, c'est la vie!
That weekend too, I went to my PIL's and went durian crazy over there. Thank you, Mak for the pulut and kuah durian, thank you Abah, Kak Long and Abang Ayie for the durians! Man, I love durian! And thank you, dear Hubs for letting me go back for just a weekend. I love you more than words can say.
I love the fact that I can come back to an amazing group of friends and family. It feels great to know that they're still there after all these years and nothing really changed between us. Yes, we drift apart from a few friends every now and then, but true friends, they'll always be there, married or single, commitment or no commitment. I'm grateful. :)
Listening to : Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire