jeudi, juin 16, 2011

Mes Amis, Mes Amours

I am supposed to be helping my friend with her assignment, but I'm blogging instead. Anyways, last Monday, we had our last dinner together. We went to La Galettoire for dinner, and afterwords an Irish pub for a drink. Martin has already left for Sweden earlier today. The others are leaving pretty soon as well. Moi? I'm going back next weekend! Whoop de dooo! So, here are some pictures from our last dinner together.

++Marcella and I++

++Malaisienne, Roumaine, Suedois++

++Loves++

++Mes amis, mes amours++

++You guys will be missed!++

They are all my classmates. We're like a close-knit family. Since I got into Uni here in France, I've never had this kinda classmates before. Everyone seems to mind their own business, unlike these people I got to know this year. They're very different, which I really like. We always do stuffs together, at least once a week. I'm sure going to miss them next year. I wish them all the best in their future undertaking. I really hope to see them again soon! Bittersweet ending to a great school year! A la prochaine, mes amis!!

Moi xx

Listening to :-

Aucun commentaire: